Reviews for Shadow's Secret Past
Kasaru chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
That was sad... why would Shad be mad at you over that though? Awesome chapter! SO short though... DYING to see another haha! Unless I feel like REALLLLY wanting to write a chapter for it, I leave you to do another one if that's okay! Now, gotta get to that PM... Can't wait for more!
Kasaru chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Well, it definitely gave substance to my terrible chapter. I'm honestly surprised you were even able to explain Shad's weird behavior. Bravo there... I guess its time I get back to writing, so yeah. Awesome chapter.
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Awesome! I liied the song! :D
Aratriss chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
I liked the end of the chapter. This is still a great story. :)

-Lauren
Solarsystemex chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
Well done once again. It's about time another chapter being posted. :D Great, yet sad and wonderful chapter.
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Good chapter! :D
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Awesomeness! :D
Aratriss chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
Those last two chapters were sad. And don't worry, Sara, you're not alone. God still loves you! ;)

Your fan, friend, and sister in Christ,
Lauren
Dragoness of the Stars chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
So...very...sad...! (sobs)
Make something happy! :D Like, someone throws a surprise-party for Shad or something (I'm just kidding, but it is very tragic and all that's happening to Shadow).
And I hope you get through whatever's going on in your life...Keep on going strong :) And know that you'll always have your friends on here for you.
And, as usual, awesome writing :D

Your fan, friend, and sister in Christ,

-Vicky
KungFuCrazed chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Boy. That was sad. Poor Shadow. Awesome chapter, though! You feel lost and alone? Are you okay? I hope you're alright. I hope you feel better soon.
Noita-W chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Hey, even though it's short, it's still awesome :) Can you explain in the PM?
Kasaru chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Wow... wow. That was just a bit too much... I mean, I could feel Shadow's pain, and know her fear. Its a rarity in writing that I get that feeling, but the connection here is just too strong to ignore. Just wow... amazing chapter! And I'll try not to disappoint you haha! But... Shad's going to just have a hard time I'm afraid.
Kasaru chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Poor Shad... Hazel's so mean. Well, I made her that way hehe... she wasn't ALWAYS like that... well, I can't wait to see how you did the next chapter! Off to read it now! Awesome work!
Aratriss chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Aw... poor Shadow!
Dragoness of the Stars chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Poor Shadow! I feel so sorry for her...And you, for being so sick and tired! Hope that'll stop! :) Write more soon!

Your fan, friend, and Sister in Christ,

-Vicky (Yup, I changed my pen name, haha)
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »