Reviews for Remembrance of Things Past
CousCous chapter 47 . 9/11
Don't stop! Give us more!
KissingEnemies chapter 31 . 8/2/2016
i can't deal with this; too much shit going down at the same time i mean WHY GOD STOP IT HURTS TOO DAMN MUCH! too many people to worry about at the same time at different locations and i just cannot. this is srsly breaking my heart and causing a severe case of anxiety: no fair, you.
KissingEnemies chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
this is without a doubt one of the best blackfrost fics out there. they're completely in character and it's just so hard to find a good multi-chapter fic for this ship. and natasha is a total badass but she still has feelings and awn and loki is such a cute little god of mischief whom everyone lies to.
Wynni chapter 47 . 7/31/2016
Oh honey, I hope you remember this one is here, and decide to finish it.
It is marvelous.
Agnes chapter 47 . 11/14/2015
i enjoyed reading your novel ... And i am waiting eagerly for it to be completed
It is great !
Guest chapter 47 . 5/5/2015
That... was... SOAMAZINGICANTEVENSQUEALINFANGIRLJOY!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
This is a great story and I am loving it but, sadly, it appears that you have given up on it.

Please continue this story if you still have any interest in it. I'm eagerly waiting another chapter, checking weekly if you released a new one. If not, please let us know that youre not going to write it any longer.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jill O'Brien chapter 39 . 8/17/2014
For whatever the information is worth, Kevin Feige has said the stone in Loki's sceptre in 'Avengers' was an Infinity Stone in its own right, separate and apart from the Tesseract. I read that on my Tumblr feed, and whoever posted it, the source they took it from thought it might be the Mind Stone. I forget what they thought the Tesseract might be. The Aether is another Infinity Stone.

As always, a great chapter. Excellent Clint/Loki interaction and dialogue.
Jill O'Brien chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Welcome to the money house, indeed. I'm enjoying how well-written each storyline is and how well you've woven them together and combined them. You've developed the characters well and given them depth and dimension. The number of ships in this story is nice. I'm used to only seeing one or two emphasized, so seeing multiple ships is a treat. I've never seen Sif/Captain America, so that's a novelty I'm enjoying for the first time. It's not a ship I'll be boarding, but I can see why people would ship them and I enjoy the way you've written them and the relationship they have.
starwars86 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Might have worked in Clint's favor if he had told her sooner.
chizobadenise97 chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Would it be strange to request a long story where Thor is the evil guy and Loki is on the good side joining the avengers after his fall from the bifrost with no mention of the chitauri or thanos either and in a relantionship with the infamous black widow
Hekka chapter 47 . 6/10/2014
Probably Loki should talk with Thor after all. And the quicker the better, considering circumstances.
If I understand correctly, between Loki's falling and his aggression to Earth passed almost/or two years (I am still slightly tangled of how lot of time passed between "Thor" and "Thor: the dark world" to calculate correct timing)... So a lot of things happened to Loki for sure, that led them all to a present situation... Will Thor really want to learn about this? Will Loki really tell?
And why it seems to me what this specific talk will affect on how further relations between Thor and Loki (if it happens that is) will go?
Guest chapter 47 . 5/11/2014
So much of this story is just repeats of the SAME WORDS over and over again in different scenarios that twist their meaning in a way that makes it new every time.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
The plotting blows me away. Holding all the threads and bringing all the details back around - just excellently done. Such a pleasure to see every mistake play out - hopefully the good acts will receive some reward eventually? Please post soon.