Reviews for Remembrance of Things Past
That... was... SOAMAZINGICANTEVENSQUEALINFANGIRLJOY!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
This is a great story and I am loving it but, sadly, it appears that you have given up on it.

Please continue this story if you still have any interest in it. I'm eagerly waiting another chapter, checking weekly if you released a new one. If not, please let us know that youre not going to write it any longer.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jill O'Brien chapter 39 . 8/17/2014
For whatever the information is worth, Kevin Feige has said the stone in Loki's sceptre in 'Avengers' was an Infinity Stone in its own right, separate and apart from the Tesseract. I read that on my Tumblr feed, and whoever posted it, the source they took it from thought it might be the Mind Stone. I forget what they thought the Tesseract might be. The Aether is another Infinity Stone.

As always, a great chapter. Excellent Clint/Loki interaction and dialogue.
Jill O'Brien chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Welcome to the money house, indeed. I'm enjoying how well-written each storyline is and how well you've woven them together and combined them. You've developed the characters well and given them depth and dimension. The number of ships in this story is nice. I'm used to only seeing one or two emphasized, so seeing multiple ships is a treat. I've never seen Sif/Captain America, so that's a novelty I'm enjoying for the first time. It's not a ship I'll be boarding, but I can see why people would ship them and I enjoy the way you've written them and the relationship they have.
starwars86 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Might have worked in Clint's favor if he had told her sooner.
chizobadenise97 chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Would it be strange to request a long story where Thor is the evil guy and Loki is on the good side joining the avengers after his fall from the bifrost with no mention of the chitauri or thanos either and in a relantionship with the infamous black widow
Hekka chapter 47 . 6/10/2014
Probably Loki should talk with Thor after all. And the quicker the better, considering circumstances.
If I understand correctly, between Loki's falling and his aggression to Earth passed almost/or two years (I am still slightly tangled of how lot of time passed between "Thor" and "Thor: the dark world" to calculate correct timing)... So a lot of things happened to Loki for sure, that led them all to a present situation... Will Thor really want to learn about this? Will Loki really tell?
And why it seems to me what this specific talk will affect on how further relations between Thor and Loki (if it happens that is) will go?
Guest chapter 47 . 5/11/2014
So much of this story is just repeats of the SAME WORDS over and over again in different scenarios that twist their meaning in a way that makes it new every time.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
The plotting blows me away. Holding all the threads and bringing all the details back around - just excellently done. Such a pleasure to see every mistake play out - hopefully the good acts will receive some reward eventually? Please post soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Still loving this story - but - if you want a standard 5 gear box to give you an extra spurt of speed you drop down into 4th ( even 3rd if your not paying the mechanic bills - or running for your life) putting it in 5th is great for fuel economy but I don't think that was what you or Clint were after? Only a small point - because you seem to be the sort of writer who likes to get the details right.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I'm reading this because I am a Loki fan but it is good to see Black Widow written so she is just as full on as in the films. So looking forward to the rest of the story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
This is the best fan fix I've read. Loki is turning good without turning whiney, wimpy or fluffy!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I have been on this site for weeks trying to find a good Loki story - one that takes him seriously. Plenty of stories know he is damaged ( dur) but this is the first to understand that he is clever. THANKS
theFGnat chapter 47 . 3/14/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D