Reviews for DBZ Broken Record
zfj chapter 22 . 4/1
I see you have had the "honor" of having A-Man review your chapters... I love the story. Not sure if I reviewed before but it's fantastic!
Jex expern chapter 37 . 3/22
Please update! Story is too good for us to be left hanging :(. Hope all is well with you!
Sonic the Saiyan chapter 37 . 2/9
I just spent the past few days binge-reading this entire story, and it's really good! Some minor grammar mistakes here and there, but that's more than easily understandable. The idea of having a threat like Clarity, who are strong by human standards, but just weak enough that even Hercule can hold his own? Genius. I really liked it. Characterizations are great as well, extremely accurate.

Overall, the story really is great. It's kind of a bummer that by the time I found it, it's been dead for a couple years. Please, if it's about this SOPA thing, that went down a long time ago, and we're still here, aren't we? Fanfiction is still perfectly legal, I should know, I have 3 that I am currently updating. I hope that it's just a misunderstanding and that the story isn't dead for good. I really wish I could see it continue. I mean, come on! Videl and Gohan aren't even together yet! Can you please come back and continue the story, or if not, at least give us the wave that it's done? Please?

One last thing. What's with the Rice theme for the chapter names? I am genuinely curious
zfj chapter 35 . 1/7
Fantastic! First, I'm surprised by the very increasing dragonball-esque storyline. It fits well since Gohan and videl are still kids. I kind of half wish they were their actual ages, but their age in this story fits well with the overall theme. The grammar and spelling mistakes are such a minute problem, I don't know why people get upset about them. With that said, the grammar and spelling is quite good save for a few mistakes. It's the storyline which is incredible and really keeps the reader entertained. I love the relationship building with Gohan and Videl. I like Sharpners and Erasa's characters and I also like how you include others in your story. Thank you so much for the great read.

It's a shame that you haven't updated this story. I hope all is well with you and that you eventually come back to this story.

-zfj
Shank-GxV chapter 37 . 7/20/2016
SOPA is dead

I hope the story won't be.

I've read this for the second time. I, and looks like everyone else would, like to see it completed.
RaiStar chapter 37 . 7/19/2016
Are you ever going to come back to this story?
fluffly chapter 37 . 7/12/2016
You have the 2nd most reviewed story for DBZ. Less than 4 chapters and you would probably have the most reviewed story.
zfj chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
Very good read. Was a little skepticle at first due to their ages, but all in all, awesome. Was glued to the story when usually I get bored in the middle. Thanks and keep up the great work. Enough reading tonight. I'll finish tomorrow.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Why so many Rice Puns
Guest chapter 37 . 2/25/2016
Keep going I love your story the pairing is at a realistic pace and not immediate especially at the beginning where videl views gohan as a rival and wants to beat him up and not really try to figure him out, need a break from that. I love how you have hercule act a bit like a jerk at first to gohan, but then make a pretty nice guy(and then giving gohan and videl permission to go out with each, did not see that coming). I like how you have the main antagonists not so much as an evil organization who wants to rule the world but as people who love martial arts and didn't wanted it to be downgraded so they went out to show the world the truth of the cell games. I like that the reasoning to why videl didn't use ki blast or be visibly able to fly while on the camera. I like how vegeta explain how violent female saiyans are when they hit puberty, HILARIOUS. I love how you had videl go up against Goku when he was a kid. Overall I love your story, what I type down doesn't even begin to describe how much I love reading this, and I hope you continue.
Sakiku chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
i think I fell in love again all over with DBZ when I found your fic. Love your not-quite-as-dorky, younger Gohan and Videl pairing, and how they're shaking the world (or at least reordering the canon timeline). They're so cute at 13, and taking the first steps into love - I think you have found a marvelous characterization of two young teens at the beginning of puberty.

Next to that, your fighting scenes are absolutely awesome. Great flow and marvellous inventiveness, without breaking character. (Chichi and her Frying Pan'o'Doom getting more workout than the standard 'Smash Saiyan' in the last chapter was also hilariously funny XDDD)

Awesome, awesome story!
lol m2k chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
ALL THE RICE!
PippElulu chapter 36 . 12/5/2015
Okay. I rarely leave reviews but there are some stories (and authors) that I just adore to much to leave idly by, un-reviewed by mwa. This being one of them.

I. Love. This. Story. I LOVE IT! There aren't many DBZ fanfiction that really capture my attention with action and canonical features, but you have managed to do a smashing job and I just wanted to make sure you knew that! I love the adorable little young love thing with Gohan and Videl (whom of which are both climbing high in my favourite in-story characters, despite the fact that I wanted to murder Videl with a chainsaw during the first twenty or so chapters of the story) and I also love the little character quirks that you're adding in!

Can I like...come in a brutally help Vegeta murder Clarity? Or maybe just Truth and Zach and not Iscariot? Because those two are pissing me off to a level that only young Krillin could achieve. And that was a lot.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR NOT PUTTING GOKU IN A BAD LIGHT! SO MANY GOOD STORIES HAVE BEEN UTTERLY WASTED BECAUSE PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BASH THE MAIN CHARACTER OF DB/Z HIMSELF! (It kills me a little inside...I've watched Goku since the beginning of Dragonball and even the thought of disliking him a little makes bile rise in my throat).

SO THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY AND THIS AMAZING PLOT AND THIS AMAZING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND THE AMAZING PORTRAYAL OF GOKU AND THAT AMAZING FALL DOWN THE STAIRS WHICH MUST HAVE HURT LIKE A FEMALE DOG (I don't like to swear in reviews) AND JUST THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING!

SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE

~PippElulu
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
I absolutely adore this story so far! It's a shame you decided to stop writing it apparently... I hope you'll update it one of these days, I'm very eager to see what happens next and how Gohan and Videl's relationship develops!
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
17's power isn't 20 million. There aren't any official power levels after the Freeza Arc. Besides, Freeza's fll power is 120 million, and Goku's was 150 million when he first transformed into a Super Saiyan. Based on that, 17's and 18's power levels would be much higher.
2,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »