Reviews for Crestfallen
sylvelle chapter 30 . 3/2
So when might the next chapter be up? been 2 years already.
Topher98 chapter 30 . 2/13
Are you still updating or has someome adopted? This is a really fantastic story.
Arathelia chapter 27 . 2/10
Absolutely wonderful solution to the whole sending Loki to Midgard thing. Most don't even think about how he will obviously be recognized, or are very much aware of how sheepish and generally forgetful humans tend to be.

Also, lovely punishment for Martha. It was very appropriate and well conceived.
Arathelia chapter 18 . 2/10
Harry totally forgot he can now control his "jumps", didn't he? XD

And Slugzilla. Just awesome.
Hurry up and update!
- Bloody Bloody Baron
UmbraLupus99 chapter 30 . 2/5
Please please please update! Update! Update ! I would find it funny if Harry transforms into one of a monster type creature. Sorry its been on my mind for a while
Marauders-Lover chapter 30 . 2/4
Please please say you plan to update! What a wonderful story so far.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 30 . 2/1
Woohoo! Jormungand! Update soon
monkey kix ass chapter 30 . 1/31
so, they've finally tracked down jormungand. wonder what will happen next. i think loki's punishment is very fitting. hopefully it'll get through that thick skull of his and not be drowned out by his own self-pity. really enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
Tempest S chapter 30 . 1/30
More please!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 30 . 1/22
Great story. I'm also glad to see an update. I like the location of Jormungand.
Rake1810 chapter 30 . 1/21
what a cruel place to stop writing this story. Love to see what kind of personality you would give Jormungand
Rake1810 chapter 27 . 1/21
Nasty punishment. Love this story hope you come back to it one day
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 30 . 1/18
This is by far one of the best fanfictions I have read. Hell, even in my top 5! I only started reading this yesterday and my gawd! Harry did something to me, I couldnt stop reading!

Anyway, I noticed this hasnt been updated since August 2013. I hope this hasnt been forgotten! This is the best ever! But you should totes have Dementores. Cause who doesnt like soul sucking black thingys? lol

*casts random spell* you shall write more! I mean if 7, 569 followers werent a good enough hint. I mean, you're awesome!
3,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »