Reviews for Crestfallen
MoonBurner chapter 16 . 8/16
Hate to burst your bubble, but the heart doesn't stop beating if the brain loses function. It regulates its own rhythm, generates its own electricity, etc. The brain can only tell it to speed up or slow down (fight or flight/sleep/current emotional state, etc).
LovesHPAvengers chapter 31 . 8/11
Look forward to reading more of your story - read it first years ago, and loved it. Can now start loving it again, hopefully :D
Castor and Pollux chapter 31 . 8/5
Please continue. Love it!
Notsae chapter 31 . 8/5
Interesting. I hope you continue this. I wonder if basilisk venom is more or less potent than Jormungandr's. This was a amusing read, cute really. I'm surprised Harry isn't more jaded after eight hundred years.
Notsae chapter 6 . 8/4
I hope Harry can bring Fenrir with him when he "travels" the omniverse. If he can bring his clothes and equipment, it would make sense he could bring his familiar.
I've read it once, and I'm reading it again!

Virtual cookies and hug from across the pond ~
scimas chapter 21 . 8/2
For the sake of my sanity, please stop changing between past and present tense so randomly. It's extremely distracting and irritating; as bad as "should of."
Love that story! Please update!
PrincessMagic chapter 31 . 7/25
Woooah! I just found this and loved it!
Robin Mort chapter 31 . 7/24
Rubs hands with glee... Happy to see you're back, I await more with interest. Glomp!
Poseidon3000 chapter 31 . 7/23
good fic
kittyrsocute chapter 31 . 7/15
I love this story.
Hoobs2 chapter 31 . 7/8
Love it!
Urbansar chapter 31 . 7/8
This is a great story! I have had an incredible time reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Mike