Reviews for Crestfallen
Devidakk chapter 31 . 7/19
At the beginning it was nice and great and I loved the idea... but... well, it feels like somewhere in the middle, maybe early middle, you messed up... kinda... I can't enjoy it anymore.
GuesssWho chapter 20 . 7/13
Honestly, I'm fairly sure that Loki did everything he could to lose in The Avengers.
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 7/13
Was that Hela?
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/13
Yeah, that part of the Norse myths really pissed me off too. Self-fulfilling prophecies are the worst.
snowleopard314 chapter 28 . 6/19
I love this fic so much. My favorite quite in this entire story, or at least what you have shared with us is "God, human, tired of this shit" it makes me happy every time. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you will update this some more at some point.
RyuNeko chapter 31 . 6/17
Still as awesome no matter how many times I read and re-read it!
I can't help but love it more every single time I do.
Travesti chapter 31 . 6/14
Love the kids! Wish there was more.
Mooooore
Violete Death chapter 31 . 6/11
I love this.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 31 . 6/7
COME ON! PLEASE UPDATE? The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Alexandra Nightshade chapter 31 . 6/1
Question: Are you still plotting world domination? Because I am available as a consultant/possible assassin/murderous psychopath. Just thought I'd let you know, in case there was a job opening.
Mitchelltrt chapter 31 . 5/30
This has not been updated in just over a year, and is not marked as complete. Pity, I was enjoying it. I wonder what the Agency of Magic is? Are there Witches and Wizards on this earth? Do these "Agency of Magic" people have anything to do with Steven Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth, or is he outside their power and authority?
You know, Harry here kind of reminds me of Percy Jackson, right? Harry has sass, the ability to greatly irritated someone in a matter of minutes, and the excitement of having seen, felt, or experience something that was supposed to be horrifying. All the things Percy has!
kyoshi711 chapter 31 . 5/13
This was a very entertaining story bit weird but still Harry Potterish.
Scorpius502 chapter 31 . 5/3