Reviews for Crestfallen
Siddharthaa chapter 31 . 10/20
It's nice a bit short, but still what I like in stories is present please update. Would like to know more about the siblings and the we between thanoss. Please pair harry its a bit sidetracked without any support for him you could look for X-Men series for pairing if you are not happy with marvel characters. Other than that please keep it up.
place-in-space chapter 31 . 10/19
This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this idea and powerful MoD Harry is my guilty pleasure :)
A chapter 31 . 10/12
I love this fic.
Black Fox34 chapter 31 . 10/11
Ohhhh now this story is one I'd love to continue reading. I do hope you have more updates for Crestfallen. Is a wonderful story and I'm so loving it. Keep up the good work. I'll to see what happens next.
sassy973 chapter 31 . 10/8
Loved it hope you update soon.
Zoey24 chapter 22 . 10/3
Really amazing crossover story! I really love how Harry fits right in with the Avengers. Can't wait to read more of your chapters when they have the time.
miss you
angela340278 chapter 31 . 10/1
I'm surprised it took me this long. I interested to see ur take on the infinity wars.
darkwolf09 chapter 31 . 9/28
so I am saddened at this point that we never got to see some harry natasha bonding after you indeitfied her as death who was reborn to be near harry. also you realise you have harry doing the whole I am an super powerful immortal so you should listen to me thing just somewhat nicer and less prejudice
darkwolf09 chapter 20 . 9/28
I am liking the story so far but I have to say that after everything fury has been though and done I don't believe he would be afraid of harry regardless of how powerful he is
Love it
ReadAllTheWords chapter 31 . 9/26
Loving it! Great work! Im super excited to see where this is going :D
Azaira chapter 31 . 9/26
Yay! A continued story appeared!
tati1 chapter 31 . 9/23
If Jormungand keeps his mass when he shifts, he should be cracking the ground with every step. that's an insane amount of weight to place quickly on bare ground, let alone Stark Tower.
tati1 chapter 20 . 9/23
Slepnir' mental scolding reminded me of Midorima from Kuroko no Basuke. Very cute image.
5,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »