Reviews for Crestfallen
H.P.92 chapter 31 . 5/28
I love your story so far! I love the personalities of Loki's children, and Fenrir is adorable! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Please update soon!
joy.rolo chapter 31 . 5/16
i love this story! haha its been a long while since you updated though. hope you are doing well!
Determination4296 chapter 31 . 5/9
good story so far
marvinbesey chapter 31 . 5/5
Welcome back. We have missed you
jrvieira91 chapter 31 . 4/25
adoro a histora
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 3/3
Harry's still reacting like a kid. He should be very mature, shouldn't he?
Fan chapter 31 . 3/2
Thank you for updating. I hope you will continue
bookdragonss chapter 30 . 2/25
to be honest I thought you put him in the middle of the bermuda triangle lol
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 4 . 2/18
Dude, Fenrir can literally just maul the Frost Giant into grind meat all on his own. Why do you want to do it yourself?
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 3 . 2/18
Aren't Asgardians familiar with seidra? I mean the Asgardians and the Seidrs did fight together in a war a few centuries ago which whom i am talking specifically is Merlin. Including King Arthur and Camelot.
jmw03u chapter 31 . 2/4
This is my second time reading this and I absolutely love it! Thank you for writing this.
Silverwingzz chapter 21 . 1/25
Hmm, Sleipnir could handle the Chis, it’s a horse with super strength and can run at the speed of light
deathwearsblack chapter 31 . 1/25
Please update.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 31 . 1/10
This needs to be continued. It's so fascinating and different. Keep it up please?!
Will you still continue the story author-nim? I'm quite invested. The story just makes me wanna punch loki and hug the kids and maybe a pat in the back for harry (no I'll give him the biggest warmest hug I could muster)
5,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »