Reviews for Crestfallen
cryfar chapter 31 . 12/8
It has been a while since this story has been updated. Is this story canceled? I really hope not because I really like this story.
Serpent91 chapter 31 . 12/3
Well written indeed!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 31 . 11/28
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVVVEEE TTTHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN
SpencerDorman chapter 31 . 11/27
Wait, when did Phil die? Unless I’m missing or forgetting something, the only time that Phil could have died was like how he did in the MCU, but Harry saved him from that (at nearly the cost of his current life, might I add) and Hel has even given him a prior warning about Phil’s upcoming death when she appeared near him.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 31 . 11/17
Good story
brennan.mholmich chapter 18 . 11/12
I know you've abandon your story here, but I'm gonna write this in case you come see it. You really need to pick a tense and stick to it. It doesn't work with you moving it wherever you want it. Stop doing it. It's Wrong. With a capital W.
idonthaveashark chapter 2 . 11/10
I'm two chapters in, already hooked. Great story!
More plase!
walleyhollis chapter 29 . 11/5
Wonder how Harry's gonna react to Thanos being alive. And how Loki'll react to the fact that they've met before.
walleyhollis chapter 20 . 11/4
Demon Companion, general of the Underworld's third battalion, Holios reporting for duty!
would love to read more !
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 31 . 10/22
I have fallen in love with this and you just leave me?!
YeTianshi chapter 31 . 10/18
Really well written, I am looking forward to the next chapter. I really hope it isn't dropped :D
YeTianshi chapter 25 . 10/18
Oh wow... that seems like a really stupid idea by Loki. He's literally depending on the all-powerful Master of Death to protect him if he becomes a decent father by pretending. What about when the threat is gone, if he goes back to how he was, doesn't he think that maybe the Master of Death might leave him a vegetable?
Anita chapter 31 . 10/11
Hello
This is really great story.
But it would be even better with a suite ... for over 3 years