Reviews for Crestfallen
Thracer chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
A very nice crossover, I think it was fitting that you chose not to have any pairings for this story. I'm kind of honestly upset that you chose to stop right after meeting jormungand, although it is an admittedly good stopping point from a literary standpoint. I only wish that you had uploaded the next chapter already. In any event I hope you decide to update this story again soon. That aside I really enjoyed your writing, and whether you update this story or not I hope you continue to write, as it really is a worthy endeavor for any mind.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
Update soon, please!
Mashkai30 chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Aloever chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
wow... how is he going to take him places if this is his size on earth?
Vicki219 chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
Cool story! Hope you update some more soon.
Martin Blue chapter 30 . 2/20/2014
I really hope you will continue this story sometime and havent abandoned it yet. awesome story.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
continue! and that was really smart! wonder how Harry's going to transport him around though?
charm13insomnia chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
great fic love every chapter looking forwards to the next
Mirage chapter 30 . 2/9/2014
really nice story and i hope that you soo come back and write more chapters
but i think harry is a bit to powerfull...hey he goes against an thousends of years old norse god and pushs them around...not really sure if this is good so but as i dont know how this story will go it may be ok as it is.
and the punishment of loki is way to hard!
i think that he is when i did understand it right still a tean not adult in the view of the gods! he was also misstreated ...like his kids! so when harry wants to "punish"bsomebody it should be Odin- his wife for not stoping him and the eople of asgard as they also misstreated loki and his kids too"
all loki did want was the attention of his father the aknowledging that he is worthy too and not only Thor who did a lot of stupid things but never really got punished for it.
also Odin did treat sleipnir as mindless horse and kicked the poor wold pup after its birth out.
Sure loki did pushe his kids away...but there are a lot of people who do not want there kids or are not old enough to take right care of them! we can give our unwanted kids away to a new home- the clinic-church...our parents...but loki never had the chance!
So give him rest...how should he learn from this tortoure of a men puishment...with no maic he will not have a chance against the foe that will come. Let him take care of kids that loost there parents in this 5 years so that he has to learn how to be a propper parent. atleast i think that with the mind tortoure as it looks he will get he will break ad go grazy and this cant be right...he is a near adult tean that did try to find his place and aceeptance of his father- his family and the other gods...he is no mean monster as the concil is...they did want to kill people without a second thought but he did kill because he was not in his right mind but under control of this foe that will come...please dont hurt him with breaking him, he is an sly playfull warrior and not a drone who does everything that is told to him, ...how can he ever be together with harry...or is this meened that he will be also a second father for him...ohhhh i hate how submissive and stupid loki becomes...and how big headed and "almighty without fault" harry becomes...sorry only my oppinion.

but i still like your writing style and the story and hope that you write soon more!
Foxy-Floof chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Please tell me it doesn't stop here? *Flails and starts running around screaming, and basically losing his mind*

I want to see what Jormungand looks like!
Foxy-Floof chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
Motherfucking bad ass. I normally hate master of death Harry... But that punishment is Excellent for the dear council members.
Foxy-Floof chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Fenris talks now? Too cute. I want a Fenris. I seriously, truly do. But first it would be kickin' if I could win the lottery or something. Giant 2-ton wolves tend to eat a lot.
Foxy-Floof chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Hrmmm. That's interesting. So adapting to things that should kill him exhaust him magically?

I like that Loki's got the crazy out. And also that Harry isn't dead.
Foxy-Floof chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
I like how you slot Harry into the existing action-lines of the movie. It's slick, and I like it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Yay for magic. REAL MAGIC, not the techno-hocus-pocus that Asgardians use.
3,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »