Reviews for Crestfallen
quillquate chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
...Was the lazy bastard Shikamaru? Because his character is pretty much lazybrilliance.

Literally.
4everfictional chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
a.k.a. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
4everfictional chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I love the beginning! XD
patty cake rocks chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
interesting story!
AnneAC chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
I like it! I'm a big fan of mythology in general, specially Norse and Greek Mythology. It's fascinating. And that mixed with my love for HP... You can imagine.
Ninaloveanime chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
i love it. i love it. i love it. love harry here, wish i have fenrir to myself. hope to read more soon! kudos to you
Evani chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
Ugh, I hate reading an incomplete story *pouts* anyway, this is brilliant, and I absolutely love it, so thank you for writing it :) I SO can't wait for an update
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Only Harry. *shakes head* Only Harry...
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 31 . 6/28/2015
I love it!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 31 . 6/26/2015
...The Fates seriously love fucking with Harry don't they?
Breven chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
I can't help but marvel a bit at your end author's note. You thought this chapter sucks? Oh, oh man. I have to disagree. The "God" "Human" "Tired of this shit." line was simply masterful. I laughed so hard. I think the chapter was pretty brilliant, if I say so myself!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Wow, this is AWESOME. Like, I've been going through the HP/Avengers section today, and this is the best fic I've found yet. I love it. Your writing is good, but even more importantly your storytelling is interesting and dynamic! I can't wait to potentially read more of it (although that means logging in to follow it, bleeeeh…)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
Why was coulson dead? Harry died for him
4,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »