Reviews for Crestfallen
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
Yay Jormundgandr has made an appearance. Sweet! And what happened to Loki? Awesome! Let's hope it actually works. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed it a lot and I definitely am glad that Loki might be redeemable. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 28 . 5/27/2015
I rather liked it and Harry's outburst was actually pretty spot on. My favorite part was Harry just getting irritated with Fury. And the ending, hmmm, wonder what Harry has planned for Loki?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 27 . 5/27/2015
Very very good. I liked Harry's punishment for the person who ordered the hit on New York City (which was, by far, the stupidest thing they could have ever done). On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Uh oh. I don't know if Harry is gonna like that or not.

...

Probably not.

On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Very good. Wonder if Loki's plan will work at all. Eh, I suppose I'll see. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
Very good. I liked it. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
Very very good. And Harry taking charge of the situation like that was cool. I wonder though, are you planning on doing the Avengers II? Or Thor: Dark World? Might be interesting. I think so anyway. I suppose I'll have to wait and find out. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
Uh oh. Harry is falling? Hope the Hulk catches him. Or Stark. Or...well, anyone really. This is getting to be a good story though. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
Very very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed the beginning to that fight, though I miss Captain America's order to the Hulk. I am still looking forward to the Hulk beating the crap out of Loki. Hope that scene makes it into this story. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
Very very very good chapter. Poor Stark getting tossed out the window and wow, Harry got so pissed that he used the Cruciatus curse on Loki? Interesting. I'm hoping I get to see the Hulk beat the crap out of Loki like in the movie. That's always fun to watch. Well, on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Very very good chapter. Yes, Sleipnir and Fenrir are not going to be happy with Harry, not at all. I've always loved that part with Stark when he realized exactly where Loki was. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Oh poor Harry. Poor poor Harry. Very good chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 17 . 5/26/2015
Very very good chapter. Hmmm, can't think of what other fandom was mentioned. Guess I'll either find out in the other reviews or in the next chapter. Ah well. On to said next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Interesting. I liked it and Sleipnir has started speaking to Harry? Cool. On to the next chapter.
4,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »