Reviews for Crestfallen
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I like Sleipnir. I'm glad he's not like a Fryte. That would be... uncomfortable.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Oh Daddy Loki, Daddy Looooki... I brought your kids to see you! (Lolololol)
FlockofangelsfromMIDDLEEARTH chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
Continue pls pls pls!
64teeth chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
wow, amazing story! I love it,and can't wait to read more! :D
falteringvoices chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Okay, this story is just amazing.
I cannot wait to see how loki's sessions with the psychologist go.
It's also rather amusing how Harry's become like a mother to loki's kids, even hel to some degree. Considering loki's the father, this is almost like some sort of custody battle between divorcing parents...except they were never together to begin with...so...yeah.
The mad Titan...thanos...omg foreshadowing XD
THAT IS A BIG, FREAKING SNAKE. wouldn't it only get bigger on Asgard?
Oh and soooo curious to the reactions of the avengers loki if they were to see the adorable hel. She needs to rip him a new one, no doubt.
Anywaaaay, update soon pleaseeee!
RestingHeart chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Aaand he finally found the World Serpent! Very creative, I was wondering, where you'd have him be :) Great job, am looking forward to seeing them interact!
driven-by-insanity chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hello! This is really great and I really love it and I hope the next update comes soon :)
Alumys chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Harry's last line was briliant
Menjiko chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Please update soon
Phantom Trainer chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
wow, didn't see that one coming. hurray for giant snakes! he's even bigger than the basilisk! please update soon, this is an awesome story and I want to see what hel will do to her 'dear, old father'.

Phantom OUT!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
I was also thinking some alternate universe of the basilisk from HP, round the UK area...

I look forward to what happens next in your story,
ultimatepowering4321 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Fanfic orgasm from the first chapter..more orgasms to follow if the following chapters are nearlt as good.
Crystallea1321 chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
Hey, this is really good! Fenrir is soooo cute! I love the pup. And Slepnir, so much like my favorite Nara, but cheekier. Updates are good and should be done soon, don't you think? Anyways, fabulous story!
TreesoftheWild chapter 30 . 1/12/2014
Awesome, have waited for this for a while hope you come back and update faster than you did! ; D
PyroET chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
I would've thought it would be the Bermuda triangle.
3,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »