Reviews for Crestfallen
deanec64 chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
wonderful story thanks for writing it :-) keep up the good job :-)
Dracomancer1 chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Keep writing and never stop! This is great!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Nice fluffy chapter! :3 if a little bit short ;) Fenrir speaking is just so cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I ain't no homophobe but if I wanted to read slash, I would! God damn it! Put some warnings in The fic itself! I was starting to enjoy this then I read your note in your bio about the slash. God damn u
Saturnblue chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Harry is hilarious in this story. It's interesting to see him interact with different worlds of people and gain friends along the way. It's fun to see the Asagard's people or at least those closes to the Odin was shock to see the big puppy that they treated poorly adapt to Harry without much problems. It's fun to see Loki been man handled by the hunk for daring to hurt Harry. lol. I hope Loki will back to himself without the manipulation from the crystal staff itself.
exaigon chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lostinfantry chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
Very interesting story. What happens next?
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
*blinks* Good chapter! :D The Frost Giant was a surprise!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
*grins* Things are getting more interesting! :D

I wonder who Harry will be paired with! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*grins* This is interesting, I never seen Avenger before, but I'm starting to like the big wolf. And, is his name really Fenrir, like the Fenrir Greyback from Harry Potter? *snickers* That's awesome!
lilsammywinchester chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
I'm looking forward to a non-crazy Loki meeting Harry :)
Katsy17 chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
great chapter
Steve-Arkarian chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
Great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm looking forward to Harry's next interactions with Loki as well as Harry looking for Jormungand. I hope you update again soon. :)
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm looking for a story that I can't remember the name of. Harry is the master of death i think and he befriends follows him to germany on his broomstick under his cloak. When thor comes to get Loki harry is sitting on the roof. Thor can see the outline of harry. Harry stops thor's hammer from hitting tony and thor comments on it. Harry follows Tony to the flying ship and thor lets him inside and talks to him. Thats all I can remember. Do you know the name of it?
killroy225 chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
good story, how will you continue it once you reach the end of the movie?
4,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »