Reviews for Bonded
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Truly amazing job on this. :-)
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Amazing /
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Great fic, very hot. You did a great job
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
"Till death parts us." I have to say that this one of the top 10 on my favorite one shot endings. It relates to the books/movies, it relates to the story and just gives the story a feeling that you ended it. All in all it was a fantastic read.

*_*
junsui-nozomi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
is deleting a lot of stories. So I was wondering if you have this story on another site? If not will you be putting it on another site?
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Meh. ,_
Tocka e chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So, while I have nothing against the fic in general, I really think that you should warn people of what they're going to read beforehand.
This is not me saying that it is bad, because I've read plenty worse and did enjoy this somewhat, but I would have liked it more if I had known a few things before I began reading.
For example, 'dub-con' should really be one of them, since Harry doesn't give a completely lucid agreement to sexual intercourse, but is rather drawn along by Cedric. And considering the ending of the fic 'dub-con' is even more important due to Harry actually not knowing what happens when two wizards have penetrative sex. Not knowing that he's gonna get bonded - and Cedric apparently aware of him not knowing - is not safe, sane and consensual and it really should be stated that something like that was going to happen before someone actually reads the fic, because for many readers out there that could be a trigger. And trigger warnings are really important so that readers can choose not to read a fic due to them having knowledge that it is really not something they enjoy reading.
And for you, 'dub-con' is even more important due to you having chosen the genre 'romance' in the genre-options. Romance typically apply to two people (or more) having feelings of a sexual/loving nature for each other, and when you only see 'romance' without any warnings you kinda expect a happy consensual fic. Your fic, is not really like that.
I'm aware that ffdotnet doesn't have many options in the genre section (and I really do think that they should expand it) and it is hard to correctly choose which to go wth the fic, but that just makes it even more important to warn people, either in the summary or in an AN just before the actual fiction.

I stumbled on this fic by accident, and I am just lucky that I actually mostly enjoy reading fiction with dub-con, but I know many who shy away from such stories and they definitely wouldn't have liked it. And for your sake as an author, as well for them as readers, it's better for everyone if they're told beforehand so that they can just skip past it.

For 'Don't like, don't read' tork, people needs to know what they're about to read.

(And I apologize if this got excessively long, but I have a few triggers myself so it's a subject close to heart for me, and I tend to wind myself up.)

CloudedCreation
MoonProphecy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I loved it. Everything. The end especially, about them being bonded. Have you thought about making a sequel?
Any who, great job!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwwww! I loved this! I'm so adding this to my collection. /_
femaleJoey chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So, does that mean no one-night stand for wizards? considering that when wizard make love they automatically bond with each other. no other prerequisites? and does that apply to witches too?
Shiya chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely ADORE this! And I find beautiful that they are bonded and the when i read: "till death do us part" and remembered Cedric DIES! I started crying because I wanted them to be bonded like this forever!
So I was just gonna suggest that you could possibly write a sequel about the rest of the tournament and a HAPPY ending? ...maybe? Please?

Shiya

p.s thank you for writing, it was brilliant!
sarim chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
its great! i loved it "espacially the smut" but in the last line cedric sounded to me like voldemort! weird isn't it!
MzaleYao chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh, I'd really love to read a sequal to this one! I'm a sucker for sad stories, hehe.
I actually wrote a similar fanfic many years ago, bit yours is so much better... Gotta rewrite my own sometime...
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
so. sequel time, eh? ;D cedric could either live or you could kill him and explore harry angst lol decisions decisions.
alphapup0909 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awww sooooooooooooooo good sequel if there any chance please :)