Reviews for Don't Ever Look Back
Anaethen chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I can't even begin to say how shaken I am right now. It's rare to find such a realistic AU. I enjoyed every sentence, and this sure as hell isn't gonna be the last time I'll be going back to this story. It just kept getting better and better, you could probably change the names and make it a story of your own. Actually, you should do that, and I will buy it any time.
smeeders chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Wow amazing. This made me happy. great!
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I didn't see that coming!
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I'm confused. Why would the manager know if Castiel slept on the couch inside the hotel room?
Nice dream ;)
whiterosenova chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Crazy family. Poor kid can't catch a break.
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Glad Sam was able to make friends with Castiel.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
GAH SO AWESOME IMMA DIE.

I actually found myself surprised by how well you pulled off the "all human" thing. Kudos to you.
Individual Narrative chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Yaaaaay! Loved this story! I love me a happy ending, so bonus points for that! Awesome job :)
skmac chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
omfg this story was so damn gorgeous I think I'm crying wow
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I've never reviewed anything before, I'm nervous "

But holy mother of fuck does this story deserve a real good review, I started and then I didn't stop reading until I'd finished and wow it was so worth it
You write beautifully (all of the stories, but this one in particular)
The characters were spot on and there were moments where I was actually, really scared! Amazing work, dramatic and realistic and so, so awesome!
(I was so worried it wasn't going to be a happy ending I almost stopped reading but I'm so glad I didn't)
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Perfection, this was truly lovely, the detail in the fight scene and then the hospital, loved it! Thankyou for wiring a great fic! Amazing :)!
Amanda.Amor chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Will there be a sequel? Good story btw :)
-Amanda
That Eyebrow Freak chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
This chapter. This story. Absolutely, positively amazingly beautiful.
Elipsa chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Awesome story!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I honestly can't describe how happy the ending made me. *hugs you* I adored this fic, probably my favorite high school AU I've read so far. I started reading it and didn't stop once till I'd read the whole thing. Lovely work, it was amazing!