Reviews for Don't Ever Look Back
Meiyo no Ko chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
GAH SO AWESOME IMMA DIE.

I actually found myself surprised by how well you pulled off the "all human" thing. Kudos to you.
Individual Narrative chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Yaaaaay! Loved this story! I love me a happy ending, so bonus points for that! Awesome job :)
skmac chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
omfg this story was so damn gorgeous I think I'm crying wow
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I've never reviewed anything before, I'm nervous "

But holy mother of fuck does this story deserve a real good review, I started and then I didn't stop reading until I'd finished and wow it was so worth it
You write beautifully (all of the stories, but this one in particular)
The characters were spot on and there were moments where I was actually, really scared! Amazing work, dramatic and realistic and so, so awesome!
(I was so worried it wasn't going to be a happy ending I almost stopped reading but I'm so glad I didn't)
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Perfection, this was truly lovely, the detail in the fight scene and then the hospital, loved it! Thankyou for wiring a great fic! Amazing :)!
Amanda.Amor chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Will there be a sequel? Good story btw :)
-Amanda
That Eyebrow Freak chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
This chapter. This story. Absolutely, positively amazingly beautiful.
Elipsa chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Awesome story!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I honestly can't describe how happy the ending made me. *hugs you* I adored this fic, probably my favorite high school AU I've read so far. I started reading it and didn't stop once till I'd read the whole thing. Lovely work, it was amazing!
Dark Whisperss chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Wonderful story. You had me crying at multiple points in the story and it was well written. Thank you for writing and posting- sometimes you just need a good little romance outside of the real world. )
spicybleachedhead chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I just have to say that this was the best highschool Destiel fanfic I've ever read, and damn are you an awesome writer (even with some minor typos, hehe).

ANYWAYS LET ME JUST KISS YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING AND I HAVE DESTIEL FEELINGS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU
constant boredom chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god, the ending is so freaking cute! I'm so happy that Cas and Anna were able to make so much progress! Jesus, you have no idea how ridiculous I looked reading this last chapter. I was smiling the goofiest smile ever basically the entire way through...seriously, I saw my reflection; not my proudest moment. My street cred is totalled. I normally don't even read high school AU's, but dammit, this was fantastic. God. I know I've said it already, but you really do have a great writing style. I get completely sucked into your stories. Of course, that means my heart broke at least half a dozen times reading this one story alone, but it was damn well worth the emotional trauma. I freaking love how quick Sam is on the uptake even as a kid; figures he'd figure out Cas's feelings before Dean, age be damned. The scene where Dean finds out his little brother understands his love life better than he does is my favourite. I love it so much, my god.
Aliniah chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This is an awesome fic! You hit me in my feels with that entire hospital scene. I'm so glad they got to stay together. I absolutely loved every word.
Madelaina chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
crying because this is one of the best destiel fics i've ever read
thank u for your glorious writing, i love you :')
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
*squeals* that was so totally awesome :D