Reviews for Spandex Syndrome
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Is it wrong that I want a meeting/ team up of the justice league and the young justice league and they discuses Kagome and maybe help Wonder Woman fight Hades or something in Hades world when Kagome arrives and saves the day again and Hades say mentions that he thought she was a myth of the gods or call her the pure soul that not even Hell could hold. Since Naraku didn't try to imprison her in hell! And when the teams try to question Hades after she left he basically kicks them out leaving them with more questions than ever.

Please update soon
LiviaWavern14 chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Apparently I just need patience...and then to reiterate, I will be sad if there is no prospective continuation of this .
LiviaWavern14 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Need the next addition! Maybe I'll find it in one of your other x-over fictions, but I'm highly entertained at the moment ;)
Taisho No Miko chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Glad there is Sesshoumaru to help her
Taisho No Miko chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
It's hilarious
Taisho No Miko chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Laughed at this,
"Sorry won't pay for the damages!"
Taisho No Miko chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
I love this! Thanks for sharing
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
OMG i need this to have more! because i cant imagine what kagome would get into!
demon's purity chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
Haha I love this one!
Alice aquabld chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
deadpool fic is so funny hahahas. can you make into a fic? xD or continue...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE DEADPOOL ONES ! PLEASE?!
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
update please
Ldysabella chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
I'm absolutely loving the way the Dead Pool offerings are turning out.
dragonlily22 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
I love kagome's question if they were cosplay!