Reviews for High School Missions
fido chapter 13 . 7/23/2004
why havent u updated?

when are u going to update?

this story is killing me! please update and soon

please please update and finish this story. i love it but the suspense is too much!
arwen-amy chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
OMG! Max s gonna get raped? Got i hope not. I think our man in disguise is Tom. Am i right? Well i guess well have to see if Alec comes to the rescue!
bearby51 chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
OMG it took you so long to ge this chapter out i was afriad that you stopped writing the story. i love the way you keep Max and Logan from really getting together without making Logan look like a jerk. And not having Max look like a bitch, most of the time. An who cant love Alec.

New Chapter now! lol thanks for the great story, keep it up.
Ronda the Immortal waitress chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Wow! I was so excited when i found out you up-dated! and Awesome chapter...although alittle disturbing(the end) I personally have no particular feelings about the songs i kinda forget about them while reading the story. I really like the way things are progressing although i really hope Max opts for Alec and not Max. I need my Max/Alec smoochies! ;)
Aur chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
i just started reading ur story so far and it is

really good! even though it took some time to read

all those chapters but i like long stories. i'm

also glad that the votes came out to be a max and

alec story. i just love max and alec stories.

anyways i hope u post soon cuz i can't wait for

the next chapter!
Natacup82 chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
I love, love, love your story. I am all about the M/A so YAY!Some of those elite kids freak me out, I feel like they just popped out of the children of the corn, especially that Dak girl.

As far as the music goes, I use the songs that I already have but the other ones I just use. Please, Please, Please update soon. Did I say please, I need a good fill of Dark Angel i've already finished the books.

silsecri chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
I've been waiting for this chapter forever. I'm so happy you finally posted. And what an amazing part it is! This is one of my favorite stories. I was reluctant to read it at first, because of the whole being in High School thing, but you've managed to make it plausible, and believable and absolutely enjoyable.

I think I remember you said it was going to be M/A so I'm going to try to erase *that* kiss from my memory and wait patiently replaying the *good* ones in my mind over and over. I'm glad Max has realized she doesn't belong with Logan, hopefully it won't take her forever to come to terms with her feelings for Alec. But still, I've loved the interaction between Max and Alec throughout the whole story.

(All that is because I think this is the first time I review this story).

Now, evil doesn't cover it. You're the Devil itself! How could you stop there? Alec better get his ass in there pronto! And what the hell is up with all those people, Dak is weird as hell, and she makes me really nervous; Tom, well he's just a scary creep, and everyone's just too whack. I hope you come back soon with the next part.

Oh! and I like the songs thing, you've got good taste.
AthenaKnight chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Hey this was a great chapter, i hope you keep[ going.

I can't wait for the next chapter so here's a review to keep you writing.

luyv ya

GG452
maggs88 chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Omg! Thank you soo much for updating! I've been waiting forever! I absolutely love your story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update real soon! Keep up the good work! :-)
talichernin chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Fantastic chapter, please update quickly!
choca chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
oh balckie, you know my feelings for you will never deter, despite the fact you write such crap. no, im only joking!

you know i loved it, love it, am loving it and will continue loving it. the fic is the most original ive ever read and probably the most action packed withou being bloody and gory and violent. this is major coolness and i will love you forever if you churned out another chapter before i go to bed.
less than angel chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
so glad u update been waiting 4eva

love the new chapter and alec and max interaction

hope nothing bad happens 2 max

please keep updating cant wait 2 read more
kim chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
hey. I love this story! it's very facinating! I just wonderede, if the elite have camera's everywhere, wouldn't they have one in max and alec's dorm room?
Jewel21 chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
You're so evil! Leaving us hanging like that, gr. T'was good though despite the Logan scenes, lol. I like the plot, the way you're weaving it and leaving these little hints and stuff. Alec just better rescue Max in time, lol.

Can't wait for more :D

Jewel
LittleMissLikesToFight chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
you're story has got me really intrigued. can't wait to see how it ends. please update soon.
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »