Reviews for High School Missions
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Tom is really creeping me out but he reminds me of Brain in a way.

I like Sasha's dedication.

I seriously think it's the coffee that's affecting the X5s too.

Max and Alec searching in the house that was entertaining. Alec's present was sweet and so was their movie night D They are so adorable together and still themselves.

I think the house belongs to Stuart (wasn't his last name young?)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
Seriously, these Elite kids are crazy -_-

If I haven't said it before well, I'll say it again, I absolutely LOVE the dynamic between Max and Alec. You have them reminding the same yet having them get closer to one another.

Dak reminds me of Mia.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Wow, you gave them a really bad day.

There has to be something in the school's coffee too.

I like this story a lot!

Max & Alec! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
"Maxie, sweetie, come on, it's ok! You're safe! No one is going to hurt you while I'm here." Alec whispered softly in Max's ear.

LOVED it when Alec whispered that to Max. So sweet. The whole comforting thing that happens between Max and Alec is just so sweet and romantic and totally awestruck.

The joy ride with the car was fun to read having them spend some fun time together.

I really hate the initiation stuff they have to do. Poor Max and Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Again, love the Max & Alec dynamic and how they are there for each other D

Dak seems suspicious to me...actually the whole 'CO' group does
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I can't believe it either. But it does all make sense.

It's obvious that Max & Alec wouldn't know what's normal for a high school, considering.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I LOVE Alec's final words in this chapter!

I really like the dynamic between Max & Alec in this story. Love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I just love all the interactions with Max & Alec. Them pretending to not know each other, Alec helping Max with her super-hearing and them helping to support each other at the end. Breakfast was fun too D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Aww with the Max & Alec moments. Love Alec's whispered comments...gotta love super-hearing D

Looks like Season 1 hair is back for Max D Will her carefree spirit that was in season 1 come too?

I guess this is sometimes after "The Berrisford Agenda"?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
"I'll still have you" Alec whispered

I 'aww-ed' at Alec's comment.

MAX & ALEC please!

I can't wait to see how high school is for them too.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
what kind of white trash are you? this story has the potential to be interesting if it asn't so obviously not even close to reality.
K chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
dude, it's been almost 5 years, where's the love?
elliot9919 chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
Toying with evil is right! How can you have stopped here?

Really enjoying the series, which has been a late discovery, but now I feel abandoned.

Please update.

Please update.

Ninja6700 chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
Why? Why, did you leave my hanging. Please upload another chapter or I am going to expload.
L chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
This is great! But you left it off at such a cliffhanger-I'm going crazy! I know you haven't updated in several years, but I'm begging you to write at least one more chapter; I need to know what happens! Over a thousand reviews . . . please don't leave us hanging!
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »