Reviews for High School Missions
Screwy chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
please update, i love this fic and have really enjoyed reading it. you can't leave it hanging there for so long lol.
Blayre chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
Omg i love this story!

When are you gonna update?

Can't wait for the new chapters )
Seirien chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
this is a really good plot, one of a few out there i actually want to read to a conclusion. i know it has been a while since you updated but if you could please up date soon that would be fantastic!

well done!
Tinca chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
Just wanted to say that I absolutely adore your FanFic! I just reread it for the 2nd time and just can't get enough of it, because the story is just so unique. Its really one of my favorites because you aren't recycling any other plot and because u manage to show Max and Alec so close to what they were in the show and how they would have acted if this were a real episode. Oh and i like lots of the songs u mention, too.

So common! Please, don't leave us hanging there. Its a really evil (and although I don't do English very well, I so mean evil) moment in the story to just stop. And furthermore, you seem to be quite alive since you updated another FanFic of yours a few month ago, so why torture us?

Just a few lines, to get out of that cliffhanger there, would make my day, hell my entire week!

Have pity on us and spare us any further torment, plez ;)

Tinca
dushala chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Just wanted to say ur stroy "High School Missons" were really good can u please finish it u left me hanging anf i would like 2 no the ending

thanx
grayceg chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
ok so it sounded like you already wrote the nexr chapters and if you dont want to post them, could you send them to me at
grayceg chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
ok so I totally read this story on a different website and I love it so much I'm just going to read the whole thing again
Cherries666 chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
I really liked this fic, i'm new to the site and this is the first Fanfic i've read. Really great work and would love to see an update for this one as i'm hooked on it.
Ashley chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
oh my God, i love this story so much i can't stop reading it. that is until i got the end with no end. You can't stop keep going. Please tell me Max and Alec are going to get together.
jondy09 chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
WHAT! NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! ARGH! Familiars SUCK .
Crogos chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Oh my goodness gracious. I cannot believe you gave up there. It's really disappointing to see such a good story go to waste like that. I thought you said you had the final chapter written out already anyways? I'm not a fan at all of M/L but the M/A tension is delicious, I'm glad it was on its way to getting there. I enjoyed it for what it was, I hope you decide to finish it one day. I mean it really is only one chapter to go, right?
Jayy chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
"Alec, or Alecxander Cage, you're an 18 year old orphan with a huge *thrust* found"

I burst into laughter when I read this sentence.
rebel-without-pause chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Sorry but have to ask you this...you still alive?
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 14 . 3/23/2007
Are you ever going to update if you are please update SOON!1 Please i'm begging you please please pleasel please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update really really really really really really really really really soon I"M BEGGING YOU LITERALY!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
You are an excelent author this is a great story yet you haven't updated in forever! Please put up chapter 15 soon really soon!
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »