Reviews for High School Missions
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 14 . 2/7/2007
u should really update this. it's good. make it MAX/ALEC now please! no more waiting. and alec will save max, she should NOT be raped
vballfanatic chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
argh! update! it's 2007 already! pretty please? just another one of ur crazy obsessed fans
X5-452 and 494 chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
Ok you have like a 10 reviews now so there is absolutly no reason why you shouldnt be updating this story cause its really good and I'm begging... no wait I'm not begging I'm demanding that you update soon and I mean soon! So come on now I'm practicly dieing without an up date and just so you know you are a really good author! PLEASE UPDATE IMEDIATLEY!1
Lynn chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
DUDE

This is just cause I want you to have the coolest number of reviews ever!

Anyway, I remember a long time ago when I started reading this story and I couldnt help thinking this was one of the best fics ever, and that still hasnt changed. More and more fics are being written and still this one wins the #1 position. And even though you, I think, gave up on writing this, it will never stop being amazing.

Would be even better if we got the ending, but I'm pretty sure that now its a lost cause. Just wanted to tell you that even though we didnt get the ending, it is still worth to read it many times, because is just perfect.

And I have to say that I miis you! Its been a long time since we last spoken in GBM and I hope everything is well and that you can come back to at least have a stupid crazy chat!

Be goo.

*hugs

Lynn
X5- 452 and 494 chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
Please update really soon I've read this 2 times now and really want to no whats going to happen next! It is a great story and I'm so glad its M/A I'm a big fan of Logan bashing but in this storey he's ok. So please I'm beging you update soon!

You are a fabulouse writer keep up the good work :)
SpiritKez chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
I my god a absolutely love this, please please please tell me your gonna continue this. I just read the whole thing in one go, and was just gutted you left it there. I'm a huge m/a fan and would love to read more from you. This really is great, keep up the good work.
LmarikoL chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Hey!

It's really a great story,i like it a lot!

I can't wait for the next chapters so please uptade soon!

It's kind of stupid to ask but could things between Max and Alec could go a little bit more faster it will be great!

Good job!
JULIE chapter 14 . 12/15/2006
oh! that was evil... need more stories! b4 x-mas at least? *puppy eyes*
emily chapter 14 . 11/1/2006
OMGosh!what is going to happen!Alec better save her!OMGosh!please finish
Flashes09 chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
You so need to update! This is an awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens!
meow114 chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
PLZ FINSH YOUR STORY
storm chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
You deserve pain for not finishing this wonderful story :(
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Hia wkd fic update soon mwah x
CharmingDestiny chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I know you haven't updated in a couple of years, but I was looking at my favourites and saw your story. This was a really good fic, please continue it.
darkfire22angel chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
Hey! This is really good, i love it so far! Please update! I need more, please :)
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »