Reviews for High School Missions
jessica chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
um...M/A. Yup, I want it to be M/A.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
It cruel putting M/L fans up against M/A fans, but I can't complain cause there is way more M/A shippers out there. Keep the story Max/Alec and if you want to kill off Logan, I really wouldn't mind.
zacbele2002 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Sounds like fun. Max Alec of course. can't have her having an affair with her teacher eeww.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
LOL, sorry you had a great typo in there - Alec with his huge 'thrust fund'. *grin* It puts NC17 in a whole new light, lots of thrusting in there!

I vote for a Max/Alec fic. Perhaps Logan can hook up with a nice fellow teacher?

Allie
Ev chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Love the first chapter! Please update soon, cuz this looks like it's gonna be a good read. Oh, and my vote'd be for M/A.
annonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
great story plz make it a M/L... max and logan all the way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Max chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ok lets think about it max logan or max alec. Lets see MAX ALEC. Max and Logan had there time now it's Max and Alec's turn. write more and i see real drive behind this story. WRITE MORE.
ALEC chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Mac Alec what other way would it be. Hurry up and post more.
BEN chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Max Alec please. This story is great hurry up and write more.
JJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I really would like to see Max and Alec. Love the story. want more fast.
Space-Man4 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Oh yeah this is great. But you really need to make it Max/Alec.
Plastic Female Plaything chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Could be sute. Could be real cute. But I won't be able to tell until you WRITE MORE! ;p *hinthint*

P.S. Come on! M/A all the way! ;p
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Interesting story, I'm looking foward to reading what's to come. By the way M/L shipperness is always a definate plus to a story!
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70