Reviews for Accessories of Epic Hotness
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Damn, that was intense...& soooo HOT. That Brennan is one damn lucky woman!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Yes, what an evil place to stop... Booth can wear & do a lot of things to set me off as well. I'm enjoying this:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Every time I watch this episode, I wonder how this didn't happen? I mean, really? Both of them so young & so hot. That was some damn good self restraint on their part:-) just the sight of Booth in that wife beater & suspenders...oh yeah. Fantastic!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh yeah, he does look hot in a fedora! Who could blame her for attacking that mouth? In the rain...on the ground? Congrats on the accomplishment of a sort fantastic chapter:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
OMG - that was beyond volcanic heat - hot !
i'm relatively new to reviewing, so i apologise, i've read this before, probably sometime last yr 'maybe', but never did anything about letting you know just how damnnnnnn much - I LOVED IT - all 4 ch's !

wow, i just wish you were a part of the group of writers on the show, but then again, non would have your guts to the sizzling / smokin hot scenes of these four chapters, into a few of the episodes - wow hart & co', you're really missin out on something big & special, by ignoring writers like these, then again, it'd be the ratings people that'd have a problem with em toooo... hot damn..

totally loved all four of these chapters, would you consider 'adding any more' ?
pretty please with a naked booth on top?!

an idea, for another chapter, suggestion only, please don't take offence...

maybe booth comes into the lab to get results or an update on the case he's working on with the squints, only to find he's almost incapable of standing without sliding down the wall of the lab, as at one of the examination tables on the platform, is his beautiful girlfriend/mother of his daughter/wife (your choice which) ... lecturing / teaching a group of student squints, with the help of maybe wendell, clarke & jack (for the entomology-process's), but it's not that she's standing w/in a group, that makes this soooo naughty & hot as all hell, that's got our special agent all wound up tighter than he just about handle, it's that (hot as hell teaching voice, that get's him every time, all wound up & hot n hard) ... so much so, that he's seeing soooo many visions in front of him, of them 2gether, in varying costumes & fantasies, that he can't & isn't focused on anyone other than the woman in-front of him - so when ange, cam & a few lab techs whom have been trying to gain his attention, for quite a while now, can't seem to snap him outta his red hot haze or pure lust, love & need to be one with her right this second...it's finally ange, whom goes up behind bren & eva sooo quietly whispers in her ear...of wot she should doooo...

but of course, bren knew booth was there, as soon as he'd walked into the lab, (they both have this innate sense of the other when their in close proximity to each other) but professionalism & her need to teach the group surrounding her, wins out & she had taken many deep breaths in to refocus herself & tooo try her best to ignore the tingling her body had started, the second he walked in & looked into her, not at or around her, but almost like he was trying to map the insides of her...

she hands the groups attention & teaching ova to jack, for his part in the investigations side of teaching, also telling clarke or wendell to stay & observe the students & assist any questions they may have, whilst she goes to see if there's anything further for update on their current case, that has agent booth back in the lab, (this is of course a ruse, as she can clearly see upon booth's face, he's attention is not on the case at all, but she'll stay professional at the present time, till at least neither of them can get enough of the other & their need to be together & for privacy wins out).

okay, now i'm all worked up myself & i've rambled on long enough, i'll let this go...
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
craftyjhawk chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I am definitely a fan of Booth wearing suspenders. ;D Very, very hot, ladies! If only that scene could have had 1/4 of the hotness you ladies provided... unfortunately network TV doesn't allow what we would really love to see! That's why I am very grateful to the Dharmasera, Inc for providing just what us Boneheads need. :)

craftyjhawk

can I say it again - HOT!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I could stand to read a few more (lots) of these.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
All this fuss about his sunglasses and she never did tell him...
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
In other ways, the clinging tentacles of winter
It's amazing the way the mind perceives things sometimes. I originally read this as "the clinging testicles of winter."
mphs95 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
You soooo have to update this. It's awesome!
xphoenixfirex chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Hey, these were all frickin HOT! I'd love to hear about maybe her lab coat, or those high heel boots she sometimes wears as accessories for Booth to go wild over. As well, you gotta add a gun in there somewhere, LOL Hope you guys revisit these stories, I'll definitely be following :)
SnowyBones chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
*Fans self* Is it hot in here? Oh that was ... delicious. And yes Booth should SO wear suspenders more often. So hot. Loved this. And so wish it had gone this way. *nods* And I miss Tony and Roxy. Can't wait to finally see them again in S9. :)
mspteach chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
WOAH smokin' that scene will never play the same again! Hot and ...woah just hot!
del1 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Let me just jump right in.

I think this piece gave us everything. We got all kinds of Booth here. You give us sweet, sigh worthy, Booth first. “..but because he loved watching her hold court in the realm in which she alone reigned supreme” Awwwww, how precious is this man?! He is so in love with her, and I love that you added things like this throughout the story to show how much he cares about loves and adores Brennan.

You also give us some protective Booth, which is one of my personal favorites. “Still, whatever the reason, Booth couldn't help it as he felt a sharp flash of protectiveness. He wasn't sure how that emotion translated in his body language,…” Oh Lord, so sexy. He has never NOT been protective of her… and the fact that it’s just natural, he can’t help it- just kill me now please.

A small little dose of jealous Booth is always nom nom, right? “…and he wondered if she was subconsciously protecting the space that he had long ago staked out as his territory alone: the small of her back.” – Damn right, that’s his territory.

I love love love that Booth felt a “flutter in his belly” – I mean, I almost have no words for this. I can picture this scene clearly. The fact that she makes him feel this way, she makes him nervous... *sigh*

“As she emerged from the simmering throng of people and approached him...” This is random but I really loved this, it’s filled with life. It’s not boring. The words that were used for this sentence were perfect. God you ladies are awesome writers.

ADAM’S APPLE ALERT! UNF! I’m guessing DM had something to do with that part? “He swallowed, his Adam's apple dipping low in his throat as his brown eyes held hers.”

“…his lips pouting as he silently begged her.” – Okay, I just learned something about myself - a pouting Booth totally does it for me. Yeeeah.

My favorite part of this (besides the whole sex from behind before they can even get into the house) was super realistic conversation they had in the truck. I mean, I was beaming while reading this. I just appreciated this so much. – “"Are you cold?" he asked her, his voice a bit gruff as he focused on the road in front of them. "I can turn the heat on if you want."
"No, I'm fine," Brennan said, shaking her head and quietly waving off the question, puzzled by her normally loquacious partner's sudden descent into silence. She then paused and then added, "I mean, unless you want to...then you can. But, you don't need to do it for me."Booth never took his eyes from the road, but grunted back, "No, I'm good."

"After a few more moments, feeling her gaze weigh heavy on him, he swallowed, cleared his throat and asked quietly, his voice tight and choked, "Wanna turn on the radio?" – Maybe I’m just really infatuated with Seeley Booth, but to me, I feel like he was being so sweet and gentleman like, even in his state of crazed…horniness. I just found myself saying “Aww” so many times while reading that part. I feel like him asking her about the heat and the radio showed selflessness and sweetness *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Thank you, for adding all the grunting and growling. Thank you, so very much.

You give us cursing Booth. You two should know that I’m apart of that fanclub. Damn, damn, damn that’s wicked sexy! “You drive me fucking crazy, you know that?" he told her. "It's been everything I could do not to limp around all fucking night with a raging goddamn hard-on looking at you—" - Ok soooo, how Brennan was able to contain herself after he spat that little gem, is beyond me.

“I'd have pulled that fucking car over and taken you right there in the backseat in some empty parking lot or alley somewhere." – OH. MY. GOD.

Boxer briefs, I approve enthusiastically! *claps* *cries* *claps some more*

Undressing and talking…UUNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to the 10th degree times 4!

“…hesitating for a brief second before sliding them over the soft, warm round of her hips and down towards her knees.” – I freakin love the hesitation. To me, he’s preparing himself for the awe that he’ll feel. Like, at this point, God only knows how many times they’ve slept together, but he still hesitates. Awesome.

"Always loved you—" – Yep, kill me again.

And then this! DOES THIS MAKE ANYONE ELSE HOT? The ones he bought her, oh gosh keep talking to me Booth… I mean, Brennan! Keep talking to Brennan… "The way you touched those earrings of yours," he sighed as he felt his balls tighten. "The ones I bought you."

Also, you know it was damn good sex when Brennan says fuck. Just sayin. I love that Booth brings out the vulgarity in her. Hot.

The sexiest thing to me is conversation during sex. I will constantly come back to read this just because of that.

Great job, ladies!
DBGrannyFan chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
WOW! Hot, possessive Booth...Damn, if you don't write a scene that burns into memory... EPIC!