Reviews for The wall that broke Stiles' back
Gt chapter 13 . 11/17
When aye u posting again
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 13 . 11/4
I love how you added in Stiles being able to make mountain ash, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I really hope Stiles is rescued soon.
This story is awsome. One of the best i read so far
Ally chapter 13 . 6/10
Oh my gosh I cannot wait till you release the next chapter! Please hurry! XD
cinnawapan chapter 7 . 3/13
I can relate so fucking much to Stiles in this chapter jesus christ. I put myself in these thoughts w/ fanfictions (too much drama lol) and now I'm trying to get out (?) with my mom.. more or less. I'm trying okk
hannah skinner chapter 13 . 2/14
Could you please update? Many thanks xoxoxo
Robin0203 chapter 2 . 2/3
I love this
Shalimar70 chapter 13 . 1/7
Oh God ... how extremely unfortunate and also a bit mean is that?
So a damn good story, and then just stop writing! :O(
Oh, I just love this chemistry between Stiles and Derek. And I love it when Derek takes care of Stiles, if he is not doing well.
So I just can not understand why you do not write ... Schnief ! PLEASE, you can not finish this story ... although so much time has elapsed since your last update.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;o)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
Please write more!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
Hey, are you ever going to finish this? I just read it and it seems amazing. I really want to know where you go from here.
Veneficus-13 chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Gah! So I just got to Chapter 13 and then looked at when it was last updated...I love the story so far and I would hope that one day it will be finished, but it's been a few years. This is saddening.
tmrstilinski chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This is sooooooooo good so far
Fwiiiiii chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Sorry to see that this story didnt survive. I wanted to know the end. But either way. I have some ups and downs about this story. Your description of health care and herniates discs made me cringe. I saw that you had the same thing yourself and Im sorry if someone mistreates you. But this is just wrong. If both his legs are equally paralysed so would hid bladder be. And he would need emergancy operation asap. To keep the pressure on the nerved like this... stiles would have been getting worse and worse. If it was one leg more than the other... then sure. I could buy it. But you even sugested operation and no doctor (especially american doctors that get sued all the time) would sugest an operation in wain. Especially not herniated disk surgery. Aldo they would also test anal sphincrer tonus allways with these symptoms (but i could figure you would not add that to the story :P) Its fiction, i know, but i fear that someone would suggest a kiropractor to someone with these symptomes now or mistrust the health care beacause of this. Could you please add a disclaimer to one of the capters(as peole still reads it)? As a doctor im afraid that your story would cause someone to mistrust health care regarding herniated disks. Also. No sleeping pill will knock anyone out in 3 minuits... but thats just fiction i guess. Love the way you write and I enjoyed the story after the misstakes in the begining.
Sorry to see that it ended. Please answer me if you have any remarks on what I wrote.
Hugs. Fwiiiiii
Stileslam chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Please, you have to continue!
It's SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Are you just not going to update this?