Reviews for A Death Denied
pronker chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Mace is almost on to Anakin's true shatterpoint here - and nice to see the story active once more! I thought the reviewer's name on ruth baulding's fics sounded familiar and sure enough, it's been on my favorites for years. If it's any encouragement, archaeologist and syntyche both have completed stories past the 10 year mark of writing, so full steam ahead!
katierosefun chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Aaaah, cliffhanger! I'm so super excited and happy that you updated! FINALLY! XD
Eirian Erisdar chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Oh well done indeed, Master. Your Mace Windu is perfect; humourous and yet clear-headed. The descriptions of the war zones are gorgeous. You have a very happy Padawan here. XD
Emma Lovelace chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
I just discovered this story and I love it, but than I saw that the last update was in 2005... nooooooooooooooo :( I was really looking forward to the ending. Do you have any plans to finish it in the future? Please :)

By the way, Valairy, I don't think you're the one to complain about someone abandoning a story. I've been waiting for an update for Even Jedi Cry for two years :)
katierosefun chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Ah...please tell me that this isn't the end!
katierosefun chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Aw...I began crying in this chapter! I loved how Padme kissed Obi-wan's forehead...it just seems so like her!
Great job!
katierosefun chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yay! Good story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Rosabell chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
It's been many years since you've updated, but just found this fic and enjoyed what you did write. Hoping that just maybe you'll update? Don't know, but it's a great story!
Valairy Scot chapter 24 . 1/30/2010
A truly excellent story that should not be abandoned but apparently has been. A whole day of reading...and no resolution in sight is quite sad.

Still, a great job.
louie-43 chapter 24 . 11/9/2009
This is amazing. Really good! Please please please continue!
CatsbytheGreat chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Wow! This is an excellent story, one of the best I've ever read. It's very suspenseful and interesting and the writing and characterization is very good. I'm dying to know what happens next. I see it hasn't been updated for awhile, but I can still hold out hope...
Smenzer chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
I thought you had written at the end of Ch 14 that Obi-Wan had died? How can he be alive now? That really doesnt make any sense...
Smenzer chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
Poor Obi-Wan! I had hoped he might hang on a bit longer than this... And I suspect that Ani wont be very interested in the Council's words, of choosing another Master for him. But then, the Council doesnt understand Ani very well do they? They never had a mother or a family...
Smenzer chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
Poor Obi-Wan. And Anakin must be filled with awful dread having to sit there and wait, not knowing if his master will die or not. Great writing in this chapter.
Smenzer chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
I bet the Jedi Council was surprised to see Padme with the message. I hope the ship arrives on Coruscant soon. GOOD chapter!