Reviews for Miracles, Magic, and ImMortals
Athena's phoenix chapter 6 . 3/3
What a crossover idea! Haha, I can honestly say that this is probably the most unique and possibly one of the coolest that I've read. YOU are an AWESOME author. :)
book14reader chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
they might have been the only couple to be able to just adopt him with no questions asked.
One of the Colorless chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
This chapter is absolutely beautiful and I would love to see a continuation of it; one with Thor and the other Avengers' reactions to Claire, and Claire's friends' reactions to Claire being Loki.
Katherine Sanderson chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
slightly cofused, but intrigued :)
killroy225 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
nice story, i hope you will continue it.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
very very nice
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I have to say that there is a story here and I'd love to see it happen/explained. I love how this is post-avengers invasion and I have to wonder exactly what Claire's story is, if this is after the fall, did the fall ever happen? But either way its a birthday party and how everyone in the groups/gang is getting together to just a sure themselves and to protect and also to celebrate.

Plus Hearing about Miria and Isaac is great. What tree are they trying to steal?

I wonder how much SHIELD will know and how much the Immortals will know about them in turn? Because SHIELD is going to want to know more about them and try to control but these guys are criminals and have been around for centuries and they know how to disappear and have to have some type of influence in the world/gov to keep SHIELD off them.

Well, I just love your baccano/thor/avengers xovers. Hopefuly there will be more.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hillarous. I love it
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
ohh... nice fic here
lildevil425 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
All of this? Completely awesome :) Can't wait for more!