Reviews for Links
TinySprite chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Poor Link! That kind of news can never be broken easily...
TinySprite chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Great chapter! I can see Link getting frustrated like that, as it seems he never really has time to take a break.

Tiny nitpick though: 'another men' should be 'another man'.
Catwings1026 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Being that I don't game, I have only a very passing idea of the whole Zelda-verse. Still, this was able to grab and hold me, even without the scaffolding of understanding the who's and what's. I got the definite sense of impending catastrophe... Link's POV is perfectly clear even for someone who doesn't know him; his personality comes across easily, and his reaction to the devastation was beautifully portrayed, very accurate for a person who's suffered severe emotional shock. And I already love Navi... she's the perfect spunky sidekick! (Also, I've got to say that I love this being a manageable chunk of story that I can read, re-read, and review easily!) Well done!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter! I really love the changed ending and my only nitpick is that you forgot the disclaimer.
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great job! I had always wondered what Link must have been thinking when the first thing he sees is the destruction of a familiar and once happy place. Keep it up! Ever consider a Skyward Sword chapter, if you've played it (or know enough about it)? I think you'd do a great job!
Julius Night chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story and well in-tuned with the Legend of Zelda universe. Of course its best aspect being how well you captured the emotions and feelings of despair in Link. Your writing of Navi was also great, in that it helped to give her a reason for being there, instead of just that annoying light ball we all remember in the game. The wrap up was also excellent, giving hope and purpose to his mission and making the game all in all more signficant. Good writing!