Reviews for Family Reunion
Update so soon! I love it
Pink Angel Feathers chapter 7 . 4/10
I love it so much!
I want to read more
So please update soon!
GuestWithIdeas chapter 7 . 3/6
Well this explains why Sora and Suzume are out of the clan, right now for me the clan's a bunch of a**holes, thinking their clan's better than everyone else and ultimatley anyone without powers are useless (course soul reapers, quincies and arrancar aren't that much better considering their flaws)
Why do I get the feeling things are going to get a lot harder for the gang, for all I know Suzume could be their to tell Orihime the truth, or take her away to live with her. Then their's this secondary clan team, yeah things got a lot tougher for Ichigo and the gang.
ForTheLoveOfLiterature01 chapter 7 . 2/23
Where has this story been all my life? Update soon please.
Ermilus chapter 7 . 2/23
tsk suzume acting like a ... anyway great chapter and glad u are back
nypsy chapter 7 . 2/23
wonder why the hostility? mistrust of shinigami? curious to learn more.
Death-By-Sanity chapter 7 . 2/22
OhhhhhhhHHHH THIS IS AWESOME!
Please update whenever possible! I know what procasocation is like! :D Keep up the good work! :D
reader101 chapter 7 . 2/22
cannot wait for more and love ur plot
GuestWithIdeas chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
YESSS! Chad gets some much needed points in this chapter! I'm surprised Orihme's parents don't know about thier sons' death, but hey they haven't seen him for over ten years so I won't go into it.
I wonder with Suzume being around if the gang will try to tell Orihime the truth, She may strongly disagree about it but it's better if Orihime learns the truth from someone from her biological family that she trusts and respects than learning it from her folks.
I hope you work on Ichigo develpment as a fighter, for all intents and purposes Ichigo rushes into a fight and stratagizes along the way, in this case Ichigo and the rest of the group needs to fight smarter not harder.
I have an idea to bring Rukia into the story, with all the crap going on in Karukra the Soul Society would send someone to investigate, and considering Rukia's relationships with everyone she's the best choice. Hope this helps and update when you can.
stilldollthorns chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next
nypsy chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
wow, they're so out of touch they don't know their kid is dead? as if they were not horrible enough pictures of parents already!

super glad the fight scene had chad's resolve illustrated along with the boys trying so hard to help him. the underlying theme of loyalty and friendship and kinship among a group that has formed a little makeshift family of sorts despite not sharing blood is really lovely and heart-warming. I really like that aspect of fic, that the blood relatives are the vile & hateful & hurtful villains while the heroes of the piece don't share any formal familial ties with Ori. update soon i hope.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Chad finally got an enemy on his level and field of expertise, short to mid-ranged strength fighting.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I like how you have Ichigo still have challenges even though he is one of the strongest people in the universe there. Sneak attacks are his weakness.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
You know, Ichigo fights a lot of people who think that they are gods, Aizen, Yhawach, or however you spell his name, and now this clan of crazies.
Ermilus chapter 6 . 5/31/2014