Reviews for A Doing Word
That was just ahhhhhhh and awwwwwww
I Was NotA Robot chapter 1 . 7/9
I LOVE this story, so very, very much. It's a quiet charming take on the two - effectively showcasing Dick's (or Robin's) effortless charisma, and Artemis's reluctance to, I think, truly open up to someone. I think that the fact that when Dick (or Richard?) initially 'proposed his love' to her and she didn't automatically fling her arms around him and weep with joy or anything, shows that while she's open to the idea, she may not be completely used to the true concept of loving, or at least crushes and the sort. She's thought of him as a close friend, and the case may have been that her 'feelings' for him were mostly subconscious. But when Robin 'declares his love', it kind of becomes a bit more real, like, 'oh, I've got two boys telling me they love me, and I'm little confused...', and it might have begun to sink in.
Grammar was flawless, writing was beautiful.
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 3/6
Love it, love it, love it! Dick really is a...cretin. I love Traught, it's sort of a guilty pleasure, so this is amazing!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
i often read wallart fics but this is good too
TTL chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is totally adorable and I am conflicted...poor Artemis needs a parallel universe because WallArt is awesome and this (whatever it's called) is just as good, plus this is seriously well written.
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very nice :) in character and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this was amazing.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved it! Well done.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. :) More of a Artemis/Wally & Dick/Babs shipper, but you pulled off Artemis/Dick very nicely. They're very much in character and believable. (Especially loved how Dick makes sure she likes *him* instead of his alter ego-very Clark Kent of him. *grin*)

Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this was so good
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I know it seems like I've been stalking, you ... sorry for that. But you're a fantastic writer and your YJ stuff is gold. So I'm going to continue being a creeper, and you're going to have to put up with me.

I love this. I love Traught, and you've done it wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I was taking a shit while reading this and I came to a funny part and the shit shot right out of my ass lol I'm serious!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What the fuck! Ain't that a bitch! Why in HELL would Artemis pull away from Robin while kissing him!? I mean, SERIOUSLY, da fuck bro!? I would want to stay there the whole fucking shitty ass night like that!
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Loved it
Super Reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh man, what a lovely, lovely oneshot. _ I have recently stumbled into the gloriousness of Artemis/Robin fanfiction and this just made my day perfect. I love these stories where Artemis finds out about Robin/Dick. And I will say that they were both perfectly in character, which becomes more and more important to me the more years I read fanfiction. Fantastic work!