Reviews for A Doing Word
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 3/6
Love it, love it, love it! Dick really is a...cretin. I love Traught, it's sort of a guilty pleasure, so this is amazing!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
i often read wallart fics but this is good too
TTL chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is totally adorable and I am conflicted...poor Artemis needs a parallel universe because WallArt is awesome and this (whatever it's called) is just as good, plus this is seriously well written.
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very nice :) in character and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this was amazing.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved it! Well done.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. :) More of a Artemis/Wally & Dick/Babs shipper, but you pulled off Artemis/Dick very nicely. They're very much in character and believable. (Especially loved how Dick makes sure she likes *him* instead of his alter ego-very Clark Kent of him. *grin*)

Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this was so good
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I know it seems like I've been stalking, you ... sorry for that. But you're a fantastic writer and your YJ stuff is gold. So I'm going to continue being a creeper, and you're going to have to put up with me.

I love this. I love Traught, and you've done it wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I was taking a shit while reading this and I came to a funny part and the shit shot right out of my ass lol I'm serious!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What the fuck! Ain't that a bitch! Why in HELL would Artemis pull away from Robin while kissing him!? I mean, SERIOUSLY, da fuck bro!? I would want to stay there the whole fucking shitty ass night like that!
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Loved it
Super Reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh man, what a lovely, lovely oneshot. _ I have recently stumbled into the gloriousness of Artemis/Robin fanfiction and this just made my day perfect. I love these stories where Artemis finds out about Robin/Dick. And I will say that they were both perfectly in character, which becomes more and more important to me the more years I read fanfiction. Fantastic work!
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
HOW DID I NIT READ THIS BEFOREEEE?
myasianself chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
bless your soul my traught feelings