Reviews for My High School Crush
ahsley chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
i dont know when did this publish but hell this is so me... i been this satiuation before but even worse lol i really love ur work ;] keep doing it, other people will love it.
angelica chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
my crush my secret diary cheat
ANGELICA chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
MY LOVE DIARY DIARY OF A CRUSH MY CRUSH READ MY DIARY MY SECRET CRUSH DEAR DIARY MY CRUSH
NurAnnithe chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Dear Diary,

When ever my crush look at me i was like _ and i thought that he has a crush on me but i was wrong it was not, he has a crush on my Bestfriend i was like :-( a sad girl.
I really asumed that i was the one inside his heart, and i promised to my self that i will stop crushing someone because it will makes me sadder,when i was grade 6 ang he was grade 7 he told to my Bestfriend that he has a crush on me and my Bestfriend also told me about that.
I was happy about that but it was to lated to have a crush on him again because i promised.
EVA LONDON chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
What this story isn't that long maybe it's because I always read like 22 chapter books
EVA LONDON chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
That's true that's true
EVA LONDON chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
That is a unique suit even though I'm a Girl I would like to try it on
EVA LONDON chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
I didn't read this chapter because I was afraid the end my come bad also Ludwig and Feliciano totally belong together!
EVA LONDON chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Finally Germany got together with Italy
EVA LONDON chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I hate France in this story and I'm kinda mad a t Italy for kissing France. Henrietta how could you YOU said do not put Germany and Italy with anybody else you obviously lied!
EVA LONDON chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I wanna see if they have a fan fiction for Death Note!
Purple-Pen-Ink36 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Oh lawd I hope Germany isn't using my little Canada
lemon bars 101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
uh, i forgot if i already reviewed. so i'm jsut going to
love it! (ur story)
Lemon bars 101 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
eeeeee! i loved ur story! ur a super good writer!
bettybox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013