Reviews for Just Need Someone: Just Remember
Hewhoislost chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I was wondering when Falare was going to show back up. I can't wait for the sisters to meet. On a side note, would she really be a Half sister? What with the way Asari reproduce, this stray thought hit me while I was writing this review. Any thoughts?
Faith's Fangs chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
I love it and I am worried about Falare it seemed life not treating her fairly
Now I am off to the next story.
Keep it up
Theodur chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
Oh dear, terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. My deepest condolences. :(

Good pair of chapters, but I'm really sorry and worried about poor Falere. "if Falere fails and dies but succeeds in healing our Mother then she gets both at no loss" - I can't believe Milra said that! Such a jerk! :/ Poor Falere, it felt as if she's almost pushed into sacrificing herself because she's less important to them and to the war. I just hope she makes it. :S
Dalish Elf chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
I'm still sadden by the lost. There is an emptiness I felt and hollowness... The world is darker and lesser with you gone Jules...
Rest in peace and forever in my heart.
As for the chapter, yay for moving forward. Now the retrofit is gong to be completed, off to the next planet.
Theodur chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
Yeah, figures that someone amongst the quarians would want to bring geth back under control. Sigh... they never learn, do they. Just makes me wonder what's going to happen when Shepard is no longer around to kick their asses.

Ah well... that's a worry for another day. For now, it was just good to see Aura taking care of things. :)
Theodur chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Ah yes, the inevitable trap! Looks like there will be some quarians to shoot. Good stuff!

So, when will Samara stop slacking and join in the action? ;)
Theodur chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Nice description of the meld between Shepard and Milra. It should make them get more understanding of each other's feelings. :) Nicely done!
Dalish Elf chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Well, always leaving b people wanting for more I suppose...
Shepard a spectre again! Sometimes it is just a fancier title for errand girl ha
I like it
Theodur chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
LOL, and so Shepard has to run errands for all the alien races AGAIN!. Oh well, it's all good fun. :)

figures that some of the quarians want to get control of the geth again. Maybe they are being led by Daro'Xen's grand-son or something? :)

Good stuff!
Theodur chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Wait, Shepard needs to unite the galaxy and take care of some invading galaxy? Sounds oddly familiar!

Poor Sunra, being the target of Aria's games. Hope she doesn't get seriously hurt.

Good stuff. :)
Theodur chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Well, tried to catch up with all the chapters, but I think I'll have to pause here for now. Anyway, it's great to have Shepard back, as always I love seeing Aria messing around, and I'm looking forward to see your take on Samara. She's not always my favorite character, but I try to keep an open mind. She can be ok. ;)
Faith's Fangs chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
This chapter answers some of my questions...good chapter and I have feelings that Sunra is not that very naïve sweet innocent girl,Is she?
Dalish Elf chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
finally Aria finally!
well as much as i like the chapters,it is more important to take care of yourself!
i love shep's awkward convo abt the too young to have child of their own part
Dalish Elf chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Finally together!
back to omega, I am excited to see what happen next
Yay Samara and Aura
Faith's Fangs chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
LOL the puppy liked EDI
Aura and Samara are those sodding alien's test subjects? O_o All these years?
Hmmm Aria is getting soft