Reviews for Sirens
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great little fic!
Tylothos chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story short and sweet ure a good author looked u up because i saw ure name in Madagascar 4 Circus showdown :)
Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ellie and Peaches sleep upside down (Possum-Style).
jtgil chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This short story is quite good! I made me grin a few times! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Drama bomb!ยก
sevalia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
wonderful story i do hope the produces make a 5th ice age,i am in love with these movies :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
DRAMA BOMB!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
ah drama
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hahahahaha just seen this!

Wonderful! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow this story is great - you really successfully countered all of the character's reactions and thoughts!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Omg! U are seriously like my DREAM author!u write about my two FAVORITE movies ever, Madagascar 3 and Ice age 4! My third fav is lion king! The only disney series worth watching is the lion king series! Lol: Your Like my "role model" on Fanfic! Lol (along with Nala-Nay!) Im 12 years old and im notallowed to have a fanfic account till im 13 but i always wanted a fanfic or two or A Hundred fanfic about Diego denying that he is in luv with shira! This inspired me to write a story based on the herd talking about sirens and him denying that he saw shira and saying he saw"a big uh juicy uhhh piece of uhh gazelle um meat"lol ill post it as soon as i get an account! Id totally faint if u wrote a story about diego denying his love and pls pls PLEASE reply to me if u ever do write a fanfic like that! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I lUV U AND UR STORIES! lol in a BFF sort of way! :) bye :)
NyanCat13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG, I've been looking for this story, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, thanks so much, I love this. It really brings out the love that all the herd members feel for each other. :)
jess chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
wow you did a great job writing this story well done and i hope you write more diego fanfics cause he is the best and i love reading about him so cant wait for other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Can you continue this story because you are the only person who wrote so good and enough long stories
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG SO CUTE I COULD DIE

"I must be super dangerous" "I could have told you that" -classic! LOL forever.