Reviews for Demon's Past
etherealtulip chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
'the danger of getting rapped'
lmao. i'm imagining some drunk guy rapping and wolf running away in fear.
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
OMG I love this story SOOOOO much and the first time I read it was before I made an account and I was shure I'd never find it again and then I did and I'm SO HAPPY!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2017
Question what happened to the Koma sword and blue flames thing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I'd prefer no romance, but oh well. It's your story to do whatever. At least your OCs don't seem annoying. . I suck at compliments
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
Great story! I love it the way you planned this out. The ending especially made me grin like crazy. I love how you story was creative. Anyways, it's an interesting and great story. Wolf and Rin are my favourite characters. Excellent work! :))
MidnightRide129 chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
Holy fucking shit, the ending had tears in my eyes! This story was so amazing! You're an awesome author! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Insomniac chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Stand in the rain by superchick
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
(1) Heyyyyyyyyy ! I don't remember that name either. Takamar or something?
ScarletSaphire chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
I just read this thing in one sitting. This was phenomenal, spectacular, amazing, fantastic, fantasmical, and all those other words used to describe awesome. I loved it so much. However, the last few chapters were kind of confusing to me. Might just be how I read though... Now time to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Im confused cause you keep alternating between Demon and Rin
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
Bad ending I want Rin and Together forever
feckoff chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Okay, typically, I hate OCxCharacter stories. About 97% of the time it's a 'sneaky' self-insert so the author can ship themselves with the hot character they have a crush on. Now, that being said, I decided to read this anyway because the plot sounds fairly interesting, and I hope that it doesn't plummet to a weak and predictable end.

Sorry if that came out a little harsh, that wasn't my intent J
toughluck1614 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Great job on the story so far!
Just A Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
OMFG! I fucking cried! You are an amazing author and story teller. I can't think up any reason for anyone to send you hateful reviews. I just really wanted to tell you how much I loved this. It was an awesome fic.

Sincerely, A very amazed reader
shugokage chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Amazing job on this interesting story!