Reviews for Time Heals
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 3/3
I really liked this. I'm glad that both of them worked through some of their wounds from the war by the end of this. Delighted they found their way to each other. It all felt very natural but resonated emotionally. Thanks for posting. :)
Warkitty chapter 4 . 1/19
Loved it! Perfectly done, could you maybe please write a sequel?
texan-muggle chapter 4 . 1/10
Excellent story. I think I would have liked to see the publication of the article and its aftermath, as well as maybe taking a shot at Harry's speech (although I know that's easier asked for than done), but overall very good. Grammar-wise, it could use some polishing (mainly fixing some tense-flipping).

Now you need to finish "Fear".
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter...

I always thought that Ron and Hermione's relationship wouldn't last long, even Ginny's and Harry's...
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter! When the authors write a fanfic, they forget about the scar Hermione has and they make up new plots. The fact I like about this is that the scar is bringing Harry and Hermione together...
M.J.L.337 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Fantastic! Thank you
lavanyalabelle chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
lovely just beautiful. very well done. lived it loved it.
Mommy2 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Wow! This is a powerful piece of writing. I've only just discovered you and can't say how pleased I am. Your style is superb as is your character development.

I agree with you though. I never could see Ron and Hermione being and staying together. It never would have worked for long.

Keep up the works.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
very good
Moonlit notebook chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Thanks so much for this. It is simply beautiful.
old-crow chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Hi,

For me, the mark of a well crafted story is when you get to the end and wish that there was more, before thinking about it and coming to the realization that the auther did, in fact, cut off the tale at the right time.

Thanks for sharing your tale.

Old-Crow
Covante chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
"If she had gone with you she would have died, and that didn't matter to her. The night I left you two in the forest she didn't offer to go with me and I wasn't exactly walking into my death."

That was a great line and this was an excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
nathaliie chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
love this story!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I really enjoyed the real emotions that the characters dealt with. Very well done! Thanks for sharing! Cheers - H
Two Part Harmony chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This Post-Hogwarts story is simply amazing in that it focuses on an often overlooked item often missing in these after the war tales... Hermione's "Mudblood" scar.

Usually authors focus on some new adventure or who ends up with who but here the author takes the overlooked scar story point and make it a focused element that brings about the healing of a lot of "scars" between Hermione and Harry and which brings them together.

I applaud this well thought out idea in this and her other HP stories. Taking a mention of something (like her scar) or, in the case of "Fear Cloaked as Courage", tweaking Hermione's jealous choice of McClellan has her date to Slughorn's Christmas party and the violent AU aftermath that followed shows us an author who puts a lot of thought into the pre-planning of the story.

Looking forward to alot of good things and thank you for sharing!