Reviews for Time Heals
I am sobbing. This was the best most perfect most wonderful and I loved every bit of it.
ameedeaSeshat chapter 4 . 3/12
Hey, I don't know if you are still writing or if you'll read this, but I just wanted to say how wonderful this fic is. I really loved your writing, your characterization, their relationship... It was really believable and at the same time so beautiful and sweet.
Thank you so much for for writing and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Amazing... good work
Neworange chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
This was a truly great piece of writing. Poignant details, very realistic, I enjoyed it and was thoroughly impressed.
WizardWriting chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I know that you wrote this years ago, but I have to say, this is an enchanting piece of work! I wish it was longer, but for what it was, pure excellence. Great job!
NeverlandWanderer chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Beautifully written and a winning read. One of the most incredible HP fanfictions out there.
666Spektor chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
This was the most realistic harmony fanfic ever! It's just... So beautiful and believable and I LOVED IT!
I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel (:
Thank you, really.
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
This was a really great story! I loved it so much! Awesome job! :D
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Poor Hermione, that paper is horrible! Harry was so sweet and calm through it all. I loved it! :D Another awesome chapter!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This is soo sweet! I love when they all held each other close as the memorial pictures came up. Also, Harry taking care of her after! :D
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I love this chapter! It's so amazing. Harry is so sweet with Hermione.
Michelle chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Oh this was beautiful! I love how they're so hot for each other.
michelle3737 chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
This was beautiful! Thanks for this!
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Ufff hotness! And sweetness! And perfection!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This chapter was beautiful!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »