Reviews for Time Heals
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 4 . 8/30
This was a really great story! I loved it so much! Awesome job! :D
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 3 . 8/30
Poor Hermione, that paper is horrible! Harry was so sweet and calm through it all. I loved it! :D Another awesome chapter!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 2 . 8/30
This is soo sweet! I love when they all held each other close as the memorial pictures came up. Also, Harry taking care of her after! :D
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 8/30
I love this chapter! It's so amazing. Harry is so sweet with Hermione.
Michelle chapter 4 . 5/27
Oh this was beautiful! I love how they're so hot for each other.
michelle3737 chapter 4 . 2/7
This was beautiful! Thanks for this!
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 2/5
Ufff hotness! And sweetness! And perfection!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 2/3
This chapter was beautiful!
Dementor149 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Thank you for posting this story. I enjoyed it very much. I think I read the first chapter some time ago. I'm glad you continued it, creating a much more satisfying tale.

I liked the way Harry and Hermione came to depend on each other in the difficult time the story presents, coming to grips with so much hurt can be overwhelming and you captured that perfectly.

The only drawback to your story is that it was over so quickly. It moves to a happy ending a little too easily. That said I also get the feeling that we are only seeing the beginning of what will be a very long time of healing, what you have written is the best beginning they could have.

Once again, thank you for a very enjoyable read. All the best - Dementor149
FuN FiFi chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Lovely fic, just lovely! Your Hermione was so brave! I wish canon!Hermione had followed that lead...straight into Harry's arms! :-D

Your Harry was great, too! I especially liked him acknowledging his denseness regarding his feelings for Hermione. Like you, if JKR had done that same, we'd have seen a very different ending to the HP series ;-)
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I really liked this. I'm glad that both of them worked through some of their wounds from the war by the end of this. Delighted they found their way to each other. It all felt very natural but resonated emotionally. Thanks for posting. :)
Warkitty chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Loved it! Perfectly done, could you maybe please write a sequel?
texan-muggle chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Excellent story. I think I would have liked to see the publication of the article and its aftermath, as well as maybe taking a shot at Harry's speech (although I know that's easier asked for than done), but overall very good. Grammar-wise, it could use some polishing (mainly fixing some tense-flipping).

Now you need to finish "Fear".
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter...

I always thought that Ron and Hermione's relationship wouldn't last long, even Ginny's and Harry's...
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter! When the authors write a fanfic, they forget about the scar Hermione has and they make up new plots. The fact I like about this is that the scar is bringing Harry and Hermione together...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »