Reviews for Aftermath
TaXXTi chapter 1 . 5/25

I'm marking your story like a favorite to read later. I read just some paragraphs and I liked. That's a challenge, because my English isn't so good. Now is 2:30 a.m and I expected read all the text tomorrow. After that, I'll try send my opinion.

I'm sorry about some language mistake.

See you later
ghostboi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Gah you can't end it there! It's like ending on a climax.
Freyr Nidhogg chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Very very cute and touching story. I enjoyed it so far and I hope you update soon. ;)
euphoracle chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
There's lots of odd wording throughout this fic. English must be a second language for you. The story doesn't feel finished, but you've got it marked as complete. I hate reading incomplete works, waiting years for a barely rememgbered story to end or just continue. There's some great insight into the characters and their motivations. It's very good as it is, but it could be better, grammatically speaking. You know that already, of course.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is stunning. Not a word I'd generally associate with writing, but that is the only word I can think of that would sufficiently do justice to this. Your writing is so eloquent, descriptive and fluent that the imagery you convey I am able vividly see in my head. Everything from the way Watson deteriorates in both mind and soul and Mary's stinging bitterness in regards to Holmes himself is all but portrayed to perfection. I need to finish this now since that last line was the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers!
Miki Yi chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This story was simply amazing. Granted, there are an infinite number of tense confusion happenings, but all is forgiven in favor of a great read.

I seriously can't even say how much I loved this. And I love how you built off of everything that the movies provided instead of going off on a self-created event.

AnimeMandi22 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I like this a lot. You are a great writer. There are a few parts that confused me tho... Like in this chapter where Sabastian comes into the picture... I was like "o.O did I miss something? Who's he and what's going on?" But I basically figured it out once I read more but I was def confused. Great story and I hope you write more of it. :D
Miso Muchi chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is the first Sherlock Holme's fanficion I have read, but it is not the first fanfiction. Your writing was superior and captured the essence of the characters while maintaining the intellectual thought process of the era. It was a thrilling read that I thoroughly enjoyed.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I love you.

I really do.

Seriously, this is amazing! I'm so in totlly enraptured by this story and the plain brilliance of it!

Update as soon as possible!

This is amazing!

You're a phenomenal writer and this story is fantastic. I can't wait for more and I hope one day to write just as great as you!

Ilys47 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Oh yeah I like waited forever for this chapter and here it is so perfect
snapebunny chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This is fantastic, thank you! I'm total crap at giving insightful reviews. But I love it when I'm reading something and I come across phrases that I love so much I want to write them down. This happened several times while reading just these two chapters. Great imagery. Very subtle writing. My favorite kind. Great insight into the characters. Please write more.

And as a side note... thank you for writing a mature rated fic in which Sherlock is NOT being gang-raped and tortured every other paragraph. It's apparently a rarity in this fandom for some reason. I mean, I've read a lot of fandoms and people like that stuff so you will see it, and that's fine. But omg how poor Sherlock is tortured by the writers on here! lol.

Anyways. Love this. Write more. Soon. Please? Thanks.

- Sarah
caelicuicui chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Very good fanfiction, I love the characters. I can't wait to read another chapter. I hope I won't wait to much! _
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh my god plz make a third chapter! No... MAKE MORE!

MORE MORE MORE! I can't wait for the next one!

There is a next one, right? LOL
mw chapter 2 . 8/26/2012