Reviews for The Painted Flower
I loved this story, and now I come on and find you've DISCONTINUED it? WTF! Plz do not make this mistake, CrypticMoonFang! I'll never forgive you!
Aggregate Dragon chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
It's really a bummer that you aren't continuing... :(
I am glad that Dash is still alive though.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Already reviewed once HI
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Dude dashs pov was a wasted chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
WTF! Ok so Violet got pregnant cuz of them raping her I'm guessing. PLZ tell me if I'm right.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Keep shining! ELK:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
One, two, three, four, five. There take go, write another chapter and keep shining! ELK:)
purpledragon6 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Can anyone adopt this? I dont want it to be over D:
snow soar chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I really like this story...why did you discontinue it?
...thanks for writing this amazing story anyway and if you do start writing it again I'd be overjoyed :) (cliffs everywhere...I both hate and love cliffhangers...)
Keep up the awsome work!
Snow soar
cerealkiller78 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
WHY HAS THIS BEEN DISCONTINUED?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US A REASON AS TO WHY YOU STOPPED THIS AMAZING STORY! I DEMAND AN UPDATE OR AN EXPLANATION THIS INSTANT!
oh, ya, and I was on your page, and have seen that you are indeed still updating other stories even right now, so why can't you update THIS one? Pleeeeeeaaaassseee?
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
This is an amazing story, why are you not continuing it?
Fionamoi chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
please don't leave this discontinued. its BRILLIANT, and really dark and awesomely horrible *cackle*
please keep it going *puppy eyes* pwease pwease pwease...?
guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
this should be rated m
Fanfiction's Rookie chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
This is so twisted and horrible...I LOVE it! I can't make up my mind if I want to read this or not. PLEASE continue this is amazing one of the best hurt and comfort fics I have ever read! Please continue.