Reviews for Resolutions
Icecat62 chapter 4 . 5/12
Love the humor. Sherlock stopping sex to go in a case sounds just like him. Fun fic. :)
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 5/12
Well damn skippy that was some ust that was finally resolved. :)
Icecat62 chapter 2 . 5/12
Poor Molly. Happy one moment, then remember all the other bad ones.
Starviking chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
The way Sherlock messed with a hungover John alone is worth a fav! everything else was icing on the cake!
marieelainevb chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Hi !

I really liked your story, it was good. Thanks! :D
Septma chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see what else you've written :)
Carri007 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Great story :). I was pleased at how Sherlock attempted to explain things- very plausible. Great job!
Kathmak chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Hilarious! Loved the bit where Sherlock had John fetch his trousers for him. Good stuff.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Brilliant! I read Boxing Day and Happy New Year Molly Hooper at your LJ and enjoyed them both, and this fic is even better! Well-written and a perfect amount of humor (about to shag in the morgue? Tsk tsk, Molly...not that I could blame her, because, well it is SHERLOCK!). Thanks for a great read!
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Really enjoyed this followup. Sherlock's dialogue, including him versus John antagonism was quite fun, especially the bit in the taxi with the cabbie's eyebrow raise. Also pretty amused by Sherlock extrapolating Molly's comment to mean all kisses that night, including theirs'.
pickamix chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Their different perspectives are hilarious! Poor Molly!

*hugs and love*
girlrilla chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Whoo, that was spectacular. Poor adorable John.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
oooookay - seriously? no more of this? :((( great work! I had a fantastic time reading this )
WaitingForAKiss chapter 4 . 7/22/2012