Reviews for Fighting Light and Darkness
sasuino63 chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
This story was honestly amazing! I seriously dont know why it doesnt have that many reviews... the only reason i can think of is u used the japanese (i think) names instead of english.
changeofheart505 chapter 44 . 6/9/2013
Aaaaw! Sweet ending!
thatpersonisannoying chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I actually made an account to review this story, and I've been reading it since day one without an account. So, just wanna let you know that this is probably one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh GX fics I've read, and that this is so AWESOME! Your writing is amazing!
RmsThakoer chapter 44 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story. I really like it. Piece of constructive criticism, though. You use the phrase "This should work" too often in this fic. I've read it at least once during each duel. You should give people different thoughts. Judai, for example, wouldn't think "This should work" but rather "Awesome! This is gonna turn things around!" Stuff like that.
SpartanDog1 chapter 44 . 1/7/2013
awesome, can't wait for next ch like a month after the honeymoon Asuka finds out that she is pregnant. And Asuka' s brother starts screaming everywhere that he is going to be an uncle.
SpartanDog1 chapter 39 . 12/3/2012
ahh I was hoping for asuka to spend the night with judai or something, but awesome chapter.
IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor chapter 38 . 12/2/2012
I think your story is pretty good. Please ignore the backseat drivers and write as you like it's better that way. I am glad that used Japanese names because the English ones sound silly and take the drama away.
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 38 . 12/2/2012
Its getting pretty interesting already... I'm so excited... I want to know what happens next also one more planet series cards left, planet mercury(The Tripper Mercury) and with judai having a planet series in his deck I cant wait what happens next...
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 37 . 11/28/2012
Its a very interesting chapter...so asuka and judai are on a date while yubel and johan grab another planet series... and I want to know what the andrew and his father were talking about... I can't wait whats coming next!
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 36 . 11/26/2012
I've been waiting impatiently for this chapter... and seeing how this chapter is... It's worth the wait... two more card from the planet series was shown and two new set of cards had made a debut... Forbidden beast and vision heroes... The story is getting interesting I can't wait what happens next... please update real soon!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2012
I love how you incorporated every season into one au fic in adition 2 my earlier comment tag dulers share 4000 not a combined 8000 it makes it more interesting
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 35 . 11/21/2012
It's getting really interesting... I can't wait what happened next... They already have 4 of the planet series... Saturn, Venus, Pluto And Neptune only 6 more and its complete... CAN'T WAIT!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/21/2012
Hay I love the way you made dark world and neo space but when will the neo spaceians appear in Jadens deck.
SpartanDog1 chapter 34 . 11/14/2012
Awesome.
NanohaXFateXAsuna chapter 34 . 11/14/2012
It's about time judai and asuka got together... I can't wait what happened next...

P.S: there's no problem in the duels