Reviews for We Found Each Other In The Dark
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved this, great job!
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Aawww i wish there were more small things like these in fanfiction
LenaLeon chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh... I quite love reading this!
was awesome!
I love Jo and i like her being with Gale (actually i don't like Gale too much), but there are few stories about Jo :(
(Sorry if my english it's not the best)
Now, i'm going to read ur story about Logan and Veronica!
I really really love Veronica Mars!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh gods and goddesses.
This was so beautiful, touching and well written it made my heart melt.
You did a wonderful job with these two, so true to the characters and so intense. Your writing is amazing.
Thank you!
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Brilliant! I think you captured both of them perfectly, and their friendship was very believable.
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very well written and very humurous. I love how you depict Johanna as the insecure girl who, while thankful that she is alive and does not exactly blame herself about her predicament, is still haunted by the memories by a past she deems she doesn't deserve. The in-jokes about the axe hits the mark especially with the romance with Gale which the moment I've read the "gorgeous" scene in Mockingjay, I know can work. It's interesting that the relationship bordered on the sexual first although am afraid the development is too ambigous for this to classify as an essay supporting GalexJohanna. it's more like angst really.

There is nothing left to say except that for a betaed fic, there are still some mistakes. But nevertheless very good. I love it.
tjs1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow! Amazing. And he took all the pineapple ahhhhhh soooo sweet. Thanks just what I needed
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is lovely. I'm not naturally a Gale/Johanna shipper, but I can see how they are two broken people with harsh exteriors who really could grow together, become more open, help each other heal. You capture it perfectly in this fic. Johanna's nightmare makes me start tearing up... and the touch with the fruit is lovely. Thank you for sharing!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lovely. Great exploration of Johanna's character. Thank you for sharing!
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I loved this sooo much! It was perfect!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw... cute...Jale? Anyway, any pairing with Johanna in it is bound to be... interesting! :D
mrs.becca chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lovely story! Your fic has the exact measure of emotions we all expect to see in a Galeanna story.
You did a really good job. Congrats!
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was amazing. It flowed so well and was so well written. Loved this so much.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love the slow cautious building of their relationship - with occasional late night lurches. And I love the bit about the pineapple at the end.
Kettle chapter 1 . 7/11/2012