Reviews for the darkest light
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 2/10
Nice idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
TaraWayland chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Love this story
baby Cyclopes chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
great chapter:)
Sdawnpawn chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Is saints and sinners really finished? Please tell me it's not! I so wanna find out more about Tim and Ariel! Please update soon or make a sequel!
baby Cyclopes chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
i love this hope u update soon:)
UglyTruth chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I don't know what to say about this story. It's affected me on so many levels, I think the emotional rollercoaster happening here is so worth going on.

You managed to write these character deaths and tragic situations with such unapologetic finesse...I'm blown away. Mainly because most of the time I really didn't see them coming. The realistic scenarios make the characters come alive and you don't waste description or dialogue at all - everything has it's place and manages to captivate any reader.

You describe the characters in a way that makes you know them in entirely different ways than before. This is darker, sadder but also more mature. So very intense. I love this style and what you've done with the story. But as much as I'm fascinated by this, let's hope the novels give the characters a brighter future :)
Winterowl312 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Once again, I am speechless. Have I mentioned I love you?
(And Delos and Maggie are safe for a little longer. Thank you for that!)
Jane
Winterowl312 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for the dedication! I'm so happy you updated.
Three cheers for character survival! And Maggie and Delos!
I read this, and the entire time I was praying with all my heart for a happy ending. I knew that at least one death was inevitable, given the subject of the fic, but I was hoping it wasn't going to be my favorite prince's. And I got my wish. I feel sorry for the poor glamoured soul that got beheaded though.
And you're right. There was hope this time, and it almost made up for the severe emotional trauma you caused me when Thea died. I love your writing, and get excited whenever I see you updated any of your stories. So who's next on your list? The REAL Maggie and Delos this time? Or perhaps Rashel and Quinn? Whoever it is, I'll be happy to read about their grisly, heart-wrenching death. (Wow. Look what you've done. I look FORWARD to character death now.)
-Jane
katiebuttercup chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm so glad there is more, poor Eric and thea, and I appreciate her trying to help phil and that she loves her cousin but I'm not sure why she's advising phil to apologise since he hasn't done anything wrong. Anyway I'm just going to go sob in a corner at the sheer tragedy. Love it x
Winterowl312 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Why did you have to do that to me? Though I suppose it's partly my fault, because I ignored your warning. But, really, this one was sadder than the first. I can't stop crying.
Could you write next about Maggie and Delos? They're my favorite and I have this morbid desire to read about how they die.
Winterowl312
katiebuttercup chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is amazing really dark and poignant. If I had one suggestion or wish it would be to see a little more from Blaise's perspective but really a great read.
Winterowl312 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh...wow.
I swear, I was nearly in tears. You're an amazing writer, and even with a subject as horrible and heart-wrenching as this, you managed to make it beautiful. Well done.
Going in my favorites, definitely.
Winterowl312
Laura chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It was just SO good I had to review. Really good writing, I want to cry now! Really enjoyed it :)
Blondie150 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was probably the saddest Night World fic I've read, and it was beautiful. Seriously, it was brilliantly written even though the last sentence choked me up for some reason. It was amazing.