Reviews for Lost in the Woods
BabyGhost123 chapter 9 . 6/20
I loved this story from the beginning to the ending...I can't wait for the next chapters to come...update soon...
Nychell21 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This is TOTALLY interesting!ยท
sdefef chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh, please keep going with this! Please! Please! Please!?
NoToLogins chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Misleading summary: all I've seen in the fanfic was torture of Loki, imprisonment of Loki, suffering of Loki and some thoughts about it of his family. Well, since I love angst and Loki I enjoyed the story.
But if you are not planning to do anything more with Avengers, you may as well delete them from fanfic. Still, thanks for the these chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Why haven't you posted this beauty anymore?
alemery chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
This is new to me, so I like it!
Loveallcats13 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Please, please, pleases continue ! I'd love you forever ! ;) hehe
GarciaDoccy chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Seriously though, I really love this fanfic and I think I might die if I don't get to know how the story proceeds. 8D So pretty please with chocolate on top? I'd also be most delighted if you'd include some good ol' FrostIron in this. ;DD Just a suggestion, ya know.
Interesting plot, few to no grammatical mistakes, good writing, overall an awesome fanfic. Really looking forward to more of this!
Deda Altesse chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
No! Don't do this to me!
Plz make more?
lostvampirelover01 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
please please please write more 3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god that was amazing I'm going to die if the next chapter doesn't come out tomorrow
happyswede chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Your story is awsome! Please continue wrighting! I would love some happy ending smex!
duhorcommonsense chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
honestly thor! loki has been there before... and you want to take him back to that torture? how is that keeping him safe? question isn't fenrir chained in the mountains up there? will his father try to free him? update!
hero-madness123 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Awesome such a well written story I love it ! Please update soon!