Reviews for Three AM
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
dissapointed... really wish it didnt end that way
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
darn it! sometimes I hate my dreams when I find out they weren't real :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aw, it was only a dream? Bummer!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a horrible wake-up call!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was cruel...but in a funny satirical ironic kind of way! I'm still laughing...thanks!
PleasureofLife chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hey I just started my profile and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story!
majose chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
how would she get over the sister thing? Plus, is kind of icky..
Godschildtweety chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
nice
tschweik chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This is a great story. I am so glad you have decided to continue it. Can't wait to see more!
Jojo657 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
poor bella and really edward rosalie ugh thats nasty couple together ugh makes me sick
myonlyheroin chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I need/want more of this! I do hope you write more of it soon. Would love to see where this goes, and if Edward wakes up and realizes that Bella wants him. *sighs* you have me hooked...
IssyBell91 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Ughhh clueless Edward! :(
I hope Bella gets to step out from Rosalie's shadow so that Edward can see her as more than his best friend and girlfriends sister..

Love your writing, hope to read more soon!

Issy
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I hope you do continue this ... soon! Is it possible Edward's carried a torch for Bella without her knowing? Is Rosalie a complete bitch who's getting some on the side, thus why she's such a jealous witch? Inquiring minds want to know!
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
yay! thank you i'm so very excited to read more
thank you very much for updating and continuing the story
sherylb chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Edward is a clueless f*ck! Really, any dude who goes for Rosalie is to me -something less-she is the ultimate superficial, vacant, shallow, narcissistic female