Reviews for Prometheus: The Discoveries of Science
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm really not sure what to think of this, but I do know I'm going to start using 'you have make a gravey mistake'. lol
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
"Why peuny humen come to distant land as distant as this world?"

"Teyr is no why. You are creation because you humins is experiment. You live because I say you can."

I totally want a pair of demotivational posters featuring the final Engineer from the movie and these quotes.

Anyway, this is totally my favorite story in this section. Imagine manwithoutabody reading this story. It would be a thing of beauty.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
update soon,please!
Elise chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
""David" but we cannot stay for too long he saying just as suddendly a bullets were go throught teh water. "We have to get out of here" Then a bomb explode nearby but they are not hurt as it was no powerful. No "exclaiming" David we have to learn the answers to humanity!"

That was the highlight for me. You're hilarious, all of your stories have a legitimate synopsis, sometimes even a cheeky title, and then the content is just unbelievably stupid. You're kind of an internet troll it seems, but in a way that's more about pranks and jokes, which I can appreciate.

Oh, and:

"..the steering wheel made from future design."

Loved that.
Maiafay chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Really? If this is a parody (and please, God, I hope that it is) then list it under humor or something. I really don't want to take this seriously. At all. Ever. *headdesk*

M
EmpireX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ROTFLMAO!

It's like Borat is narrating the story! I'm literally picturing Sacha Baron Cohen reading this in my head. Goofy accent and all.

You made my night, sir. :-D