Reviews for Shades Of Grey
EterniteProfonde chapter 1 . 1/9
I have actually just intentionally searched for this story on google. I read it maybe 6 years ago and I'm not sure why it happened to rush back to memory now, possibly because I am in the middle of finals and have a chronic habit of embarking on fanfiction reads in between studying, but it is, and will always be one of the best pieces of fanfiction writing that I have ever read. It is absolutely thorough, so very elegantly versed and shaped, and the pace just allows every character a deserved chance for full growth and maturity and it comes out in just astounding relationships and liaison.
It's just beautiful writing, and I'm glad I get to finally say that.
5x5118 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story needs more reviews it is so good! I have read this so many times! I love the buffy/owl pairing I would love to see more stories about them! Or a sequel to this one
Rain chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hello Beth & Kath, I love this story; awesome take on events of S7 of Buffy.

I was wondering if you are working on the Season 7 rewrite; I liked the idea of Madeline with Buffy. She gave her a kind of balance or grounding character-wise that is. The way Tara came back and all is a great concept in the S7 rewrite, as well. I really hope that you finish the season your way.

You had on your website a kewl concept where it was futuristic and Tara was some kind of scientist and Buffy and her are undercover trying to kill a demon. I don't recall the title, but I thought it had great promise. I know you like to write Willow & Tara together but in the futuristic one it made a kinda sense.

Buffy always had the weight of the world on her shoulders and Madeline's compassion seemed to strike a chord within her to calm that bottled up pain; but aside from my opinions, I truly hope you finish your Season 7 rewrite.

Peace & Blessings,
Rain
_
if you would like to bounce ideas, I am a writer too but don't worry I am no thief. Actually more a poet to be honest. But am good at bouncing ideas.
werewolf24 chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Wow, im not sure what to think. I loved the Buffy/Owl, it clicked for me when i never thought i could get into a Buffy pairing. Im not sure how I feel about the way you did Willow and Tara though. It cohld just be ive read so much of them or because i liked the Buffy and Owl stuff so much. The Dawn/Faith pairing completely through me for a loop. Overall though i loved it
SapphicKat chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm so glad you posted this fic here. I read it ages ago, but I couldn't remember where, it is one of my favorite BtVS fics, ever and I'm glad I can read it again.
btvscharmedgirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG. I love this story. I read it like three times since I found it back in 2009 over on Mystic Muse. I have repeatedly searched for you hoping that their would a sequel posted on another site, because I just could not get enough of this story. It is beyond amazing, and just seeing the title again makes me want to read it all over again. I am so glad that you posted it here, and I hope that some of the newer Buffy readers will enjoy it too. :) :)
MissWhedonista chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
This was absolutely beautiful
What a journey through 29 chapters
Love the couples... Love the new characters... Love the plot twists
Love the whole staff complex issue stuff and the shade
Wow, what an immense story.
Thank you so much for writing this, I so immensely enjoyed reading this!
Sara5x5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Holy crap. I've read this fic soooo many times. It's my favorite BtVS fic ever and it isn' even a Fuffy fic, and that's saying something. The plot is genius. Just aslkjgdhf. So happy to see it on here.
wullywart chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
Seriously, one of the best I've EVER read! Plz! Plz! Plz! Keep it up!
deaddea chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love this story. the orignal characters fit in perfectly with the btvs world. its one of my favorites. its great to see the rainbow writers posting stories again.
CurlyAkemy chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I've always loved this Xena & Gabrielle reference. Oh how I wish Xena had been on Stars. Imagine if they had the same freedom filming Xena as they do Spartacus. Hotness!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Incredible story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
KirbyPaint chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Wow.

This was freaking fantastic.
CurlyAkemy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
YES! YES! YES! YES! Best Story EVER! Im so happy you've posted this!
Shaitenshi chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Keep it coming for as long as as you can. Great job!