Reviews for Some Things Are Meant To Be
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 41 . 2/18/2015
Are you ever going to write the epilogue to this?
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
*this one is soooo in my TOP 3...everything is so amazing and sweet and beautiful. I love everything about this story, but my absolute favorite thing is relationship between Monica and Adrianna. From the moment Adrianna accepted Monica, they are so cute. My favorite chapter is the one with Christmas morning, but favorite moment is the one where Adrianna misses Monica and then run to her and almost call her Mommy. Chapter 41 was probably really the last, but I would be so happy if you continued with this story and we would have opportunity to see more of Monica-Adrianna moments, because they are really too sweet. And I also like how you described Chandler and his happiness because Mon and his daughter are so found of each other. I would also love to see more Mondler moments and maybe their wedding and their future life together as a family.
Thank you again for such a wonderful story :) and sorry if my review bored you ;)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
I just finished with re-reading your story-for the third time! It amazes me all over again. I have read a lot Mondler stories, but this
Monica chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
Just read the whole story and have to say it is one of the best Mondlers - ever. It clearly took a lot of effort and time from you to write it, to so carefully write it, attempted to every detail in a way that the whole package seems coherent and well concluded. In fact, nothing has been really "concluded", as it should be, you left all plot lines with a sense of continuity and a taste that it would be great if you continued to narrate what will come after the New Year eve. And that's okay to not tell us, in a similar way that the actual show has ended - without having really "ended". Life goes on in this AU you have created for our 6 Friends and I just wanted to thank you for having sharing it with us.
Demi101 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Love it! xx
monbonbing chapter 41 . 8/14/2013
OH MY GOD. i just finished rereading this entire fic and unf. i LOVE it. please please please don't let this be the last chapter! please continue more!:))
The Irish Gleek chapter 41 . 8/13/2013
That was beautiful. THEY'RE FINALLY ENGAGED YAAAAAAY! Go Mondler! They're going to make such a cute family. And I was really happy about Christy and Joey too! She spuds like a wonderful match for Joey. Really liked the Hugsy thing in the previous chapter also :)

But this can't be the end! I want New Years celebrations and weddings and Christy and Joey! (Unless I have misunderstood and there is still an epilogue to come. I probably have).
If this is the end, it was an excellent final 2 chapters. (As usual). I have loved this story from close to the start, and I'll be sad to see it go.
Great job. This is without a doubt one of the best Mondler stories on the site.
The Irish Gleek chapter 39 . 8/13/2013
Poor Monica... She trusts Chandler, right? Is she going to propose to him before he proposes to her? This could end badly...
Tricia chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
Hey Peanuts, I have been reading this story for a while but never review, but I feel compel to do so now. This is a very moving story and the more I read the more I like. Please say it isn't over as yet. Please at least write an epilogue. Please Please.
matteney chapter 41 . 8/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! That was such a perfect update! Very well written! I can imagine it's hard to write a Mondler engagement when you already know the one on the show, but this was really heartfelt!

Is the story finished now or do we get more?
Debbie chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
I would love if you add more chapters especially focusing on M&C, but a nice long epilogue showing their life together 2 or 3 years after with a bunch of kids would be nice. I have to tell you I love chapter 22 when Chandler said he loved Monica so much it hurts, great line.
dumbdrunkenbitch chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
Oh my god, that was like the perfect ending to a perfect story. I really, really enjoyed reading it, and I love how you added some humor into that amazing scene. It made it even better if possible! I'm gonna miss reading this story, but I'm sure that I'll read this again in the future.
An epilogue would be, well, perfection. :D
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
Thank you for your story, a well-written, creative, consistent and really enjoyable one. I will read it again, from the beginning, I guess there will be an epilogue with a proper closure, that it deserves, when I reach this chapter (41) again. Well done, "Peanuts", this is already one of my favorites.
Rachelshamyfan chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
Great ending to a fantastic story :)
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 41 . 8/9/2013