Reviews for Photograph of a Love Song
Jk chapter 1 . 3/27
I dont usually leave Reviews but OMG! You make me stay awake and i have to wake up in 4 hours! I have to say it one of my favorites *-*
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love that they're both artists. I love Sirius as a photographer, I can just see him toning down his outgoing personality and getting lost in taking the perfect photo. i love that they tried to teach each other their given talents. This was so sweet.
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
LOOOOOOOVE!
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awww I love it! It was beautiful and very well written!
NarwhalLover chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So cute!
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow, I loved that. You write wonderfully and your characters have depth. The emotion in this story is pretty great. I like how you managed to make me feel with Sirius and Remus. I'm all tingly, warm and smiling. Their intimacy, growing as they get to know each other, and their doubts, their thinking about the other -it's a good story, more than just light entertainment and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks.
MareG8 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was awesome! Hot on so many levels and cute and awwweee-inspiring :)
I've missed your works, can't believe I hadn't noticed this in my inbox until now...
RawrFox chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is just beautiful I loved it 3
mylne chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this fic is fantastic! I totally love it from start to end!
thank you so much for writting it!
Yeahs chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMG! This story was completly amazing and I had a stupid smile on my face all the time! I'm totally in love with Remux & Sirius pairing and your story moved me. It was fantastic! 333
Kisa Kisa Yum Yum chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Sigh. I just love your AUs, be they magical or non. They're always well-written with a wonderful plot and interesting characters. (Not to mention they're HOT) This story did not disappoint. It was simply fantastic.
gust chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
holy $h1t finely found a good remus/sirius fic do you know how hard that is? this is amazing!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Mmm!Good god,that was one amazing fic alright!The whole setting of this,the way you could make everything so absolutely sweet yet erotic,the moments, the way they teach each other and end up falling so hard within such a short bit of the dialogue throughout,James, Lily and of course the puppies' were really well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012