Reviews for The Game
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
A little short, but it's short and to the point. I really like Those Who Hunt Elves, it seems like a cool series. :P
That kid chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
The names are 'Junpei', 'Airii (Aeeree)' and 'Ritsuko (Reetsko)'. And yes, I'm a TWHE phangurl .U
YumixKaoru chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Im sorry but i kinda didnt get it!dont get me wrong i have never heared of this show!and im kinda Duh.
Mathias Mindblade chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
I don even understand you...go away before I bite you!
Mathias Mindblade chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
I'll call her "Mistress" if I want to and you can't stop me. She deserves the title. If you don't think so, then I'll have Jun-pei strip you naked in the next part of the story.
The Infernal Jynk chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hehe...kinda short, but very true to the story. I'll have to show this section (and this story especially) to my friend who did the English dubbing for Junpei...and he thought no one liked the anime.
Hunter Bilbo Frederickson chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
It's cool you should finish it. But a few things before i go;

1:please stop calling Celcia Mistress Celcia

2:Rei-stko's name is actually spelled Ritsuko

3: Bilbo's my nick-name(Supposedly I look like him)
Kiayla chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Fun! FUNFUNFUN! Keep going... its great! Wow! Somebody knows about Those Who Hunt Elves other than me! WOWWOWWOW! Yah, I'm okay... or not. But... cool story! Keep going!
Haz-Knight Lucifer chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
this kicked some major butt from all thoseotheer crappy stories i've read... Well this was pretty good
Mathias Mindblade chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
hmmm. Well I find it interesting anyway. This anime series sure kicks the living bile out of "pokemon" even though it's not as popular.