Reviews for Twirl For Me
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is beautiful. Love the way you brought everything together once Cinna was gone but the wedding ended up going ahead eventually. :'3
chica13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That is so cute! That
NightWish234 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Where's the rest?
Biisaiyowaq chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my...this story is beautiful. How can it only have eleven reviews? This must be fixed. As usual, it was a pleasure to read what you've written.
Biia
Catypillar chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I loved this. Why are you so good at writing stories? I now feel obligated to write a review for everything I read, and I don't want to write really short ones like "Good job!" because anyone can tell you that.
Anyway, this is one of my favourite Hunger Games stories, and you are a really good writer. How old are you? Cause if you're still in school, and you haven't thought about it before, you should seriously consider being an author for a living. I would totally read your books. And now I'm rambling and probably annoying you, so I'll just shut up and say that I'm reviewing so you know how much I love to read your stuff. So, um, yeah. Please keep contributing to the literary arts.
Tink's Emalia chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
love it love it love it love it
Akira Minato chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG! Cinna's alive! Or a ghost...er somthing...
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aw! I cried so hard when Cinna died. And yay! Cinna lives!

I love the interaction between Peeta and Hatmitch. So in-character it's scary. Great job!
LittleMissRedHair chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was beautiful!
Prim not Rue chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Daaaaaawwww... so sweet and so sad. AND SO AWESOMELY AMAZING I COULD CRY! Have a gazillion cookies, and may you never have writers block! For Cinna!
The Prim part of Prim and Rue
Mrs. Josh Hutcherson chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It was amazing! I loved it! It was really cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was amazing! The end actually made me cry...and that almost never happens! Thank you for writing this!
RigbyJudeLennon chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This made me cry like a baby. Thank you for writing this.
Cara chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You know you wrote a good story when your reader is almost in tears at the end! Bravo! could you please continue this.. it would be very much appreciated!
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww, that was so sweet! I love how Katniss kept it a surprise. The banter between her and Haymitch was great as well!