Reviews for 00762: The SpiderNest Files
f-romanoff-13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Please continue?!
kyri0sity chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful story. Love the flashbacks & the detail. The imagery you've created is amazing. There is a sentence I think could be reworded, having "blood filling her palms" followed in the next sentence by "pools filling his footprints" comes off as a bit repetitive. Perhaps a different verb in the second sentence, such as "tracing his footprints" or "trailing his footprints" would give a better flow to that section.
Again, nicely done.
ArabianForest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
And... there you go and hurt Clint. ;) Thanks for the note about him not dying. It definitely keeps me at attention. Love all of this and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is awesome. Update soon!
discordchick chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
oh goodness. That's big for Clint to do that. It shows how much he fully trusts her. I loved the origin story, you wrote it really great
Gaby de Brabant chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
very, very interesting and promise to be a great story! update soon! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
cant wait to see where this story goes.. love your writing style :)
bookworm1517 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I am very intrigued to see what happens with this story... So you need to update soon please!
shinobu-time chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Uh oh, Clint is hurt...not sure if Natasha's going to accept that very well.
Stark needs to watch his mouth if he doesn't want to get killed by two trained assassins, xDD.
Update soon! I am looking forward to see some Blackhawk :DD
discordchick chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oh my goodness. Please update this, I want this to turn into happy romance, at least at some aspect...but this is interesting
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I have a philospophy: treat Clint the way you want to be treated. So if you kill Clint...
ArabianForest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
AHHHHHHH! YOU HURT CLINT! HOW DARE YOU? :)

I like this. I can't wait for the ending. I like how you mentioned Clint sleeping with Nat to help with the nightmares. Great job and don't kill Clint.
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm scared of what this story will bring, no romance, no happy ending, it makes it seem like they died :( I'm intrigued, but weary
shinobu-time chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Heyy! This is ninjaxtinavengers from Tumblr. :D
I really like where this is going...and it's from the view of Pepper? Interesting.
Oh my, I'm already afraid of where this might be going...Great start! :D