Reviews for Blackdog
Zyenna chapter 6 . 4/23
I love this story! when will Helen meet the rest of the Avengers? I bet she goes off on them over something they do to Tony. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
torvalds42 chapter 6 . 4/17
That was awesome! Your story just went straight in my top 3 favourites stories on this website (and others) ! Typicaly, I would write an entire paragraph to tell you what I loved, how I understood your story, and some theories I have for the next chapter, and then bid you good luck for the next chapter, but I can't seem to find the words. I guess I am still riding the wave of emotions induced by your story... :)
So, to be short, thank you very much for this story, and I do hope a new chapter is on the burner, so good luck ! I await it with near earthquake-inducing febrility !
-Torvalds42
Miyu Kokomi chapter 6 . 4/5
Por favor continúa ésta historia
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 3/30
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 3/30
Awesome!
The Chthonic Professor chapter 6 . 3/22
Yup. You better post soon because... yup.
Larkscope chapter 6 . 3/21
Have some faith in yourself; what you've written so far has been entertaining. Looking forward to seeing your next update, whenever it comes along. Good work!
scarlettravencrove chapter 6 . 3/19
Hope you continue this is amazing!~~~
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 6 . 3/17
Oh how I wish for an update. Love how they were getting to know each other there at the end of the chapter. One thing I would love to see is a jealous pepper. Ha that would be funny.
grule92 chapter 6 . 3/15
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase dont stop this story i love it so much. i always thought that that there should be someone to help tony see him... and helen is perfect for that and here meeting the avangers would be funny, maybe not for them save tony ...
Kenzie chapter 6 . 3/10
Dude, I love you, and your book, but what the fuck? You literally update once a year?
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 6 . 3/4
This is amazing! I really love getting it, and can't wait for more! It's cute (especially the blanket fiasco) and sad (Tony's breakdown).
I wonder if the magic that holds the shards of Tony's soul will have any effect on the arc-reactor, his electronics and himself...will he get magic?
As said, the story is fantastic, and I cannot wait for more chapters to come out!
Cheers,
DnT13
Please update soon :D
Campmaget chapter 6 . 2/17
Hi very nice story. Waiting for an update.
Acerman chapter 6 . 2/1
And the author was never heard from again
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »