Reviews for Blackdog
Shian1998 chapter 6 . 8/20
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fifth-fourth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great story! Please update!
UseFistNotMouth chapter 6 . 8/19
This is actually interesting for being a much less angsty post-canon AU.
Fyreheart chapter 6 . 8/18
This is a great story. Tony Stark is usually represented as being indestructible, but someone who's gone through so many traumatic and life-threatening events without solid emotional support would eventually crack and fall. You treat it realistically and compassionately.

I'm not usually a fan of female "Harry's", but I like your representation of Helen. I'm definitely putting this on my alert list. :)
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 8/16
Its the first fem-harry ive read and its actually interesting.
nyx-p1e chapter 6 . 8/12
Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing more Tony/Harry interaction :)
Will Teddy and Tony be meeting anytime soon? How long will it take Tony to figure out magic? How is Tony going to be around the Avengers team while he's focused on Helen?
Oh, and I'm desperate to find out if the clusterf-k that made Kitty a part of the team had something to do with Bruce - i.e. the traveling scientist? I really hope that was him.
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully we'll get to meet Andy in the flesh, or the Avengers, with their reactions to Tony and Harry!
vysirez chapter 6 . 8/1
Interesting story. I like you characterization. I look forward to future chapters.
pc's hate P.C chapter 6 . 7/26
LOVE this story!
Tsamoka chapter 6 . 7/26
When you say 501st, does that mean like the real-life 501st group? Because I think it would be AWESOME for Tony to make a Star Wars inspired suit. Can you imagine Tony Stark showing up at a convention like Comicon in a suit of powered Stormtrooper armor? Or even better, a fully functioning Phase-III Dark Trooper suit?
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 6 . 7/25
Please update sooner this time. I just reread the whole story and it really is amazing and I'd absolutely love to read more. Thanks for the good read! :)
Pyrane chapter 6 . 7/25
Love the story, so you have one more fan
Thanks for the good work, and update want you can ;D

***Pyrane***
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 6 . 7/24
This story is very good. It's a shame you don't get the chance to update it more often... but I can't comment because I can't write!
misherukuro chapter 6 . 7/24
A delightful read it has me well hooked after such a short time. Thanks for all the work and for sharing. ~,~
Shian chapter 6 . 7/24
Amazing story! Really love it! Is Tony going to find out about Helen's magic? And if so, how is he going to react? And is Helen going to get her blanket back, or is Tony keeping it? Thank you for including Teddy in this, even if he's back in England. AND PLEASE UPDATE MORE OFTEN! I only just discovered this Fanfiction today, so I was able to read it all in one go. But if this was started back in 2012, it seems like I'm going to have to wait for months between updates. Please prove me wrong, and update more often. Great story!
Scream11 chapter 6 . 7/15