Reviews for Blackdog
bekkers23 chapter 6 . 10h
So like this is pretty rad. I like it a lot. And you probably aren’t working on it anymore but like if you ever get inspired to write it I would be so excited. It’s very good.
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 6 . 7/3
If you ever continue this i will love you forever... unless you are a true trump supporter
Lady Starlight2 chapter 6 . 6/30
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story! I really think you captured the emotions that someone that goes through trauma has. It gives this story a deeper feeling. I can't wait to see more!
I don't usually read Fem!Harry, but this is too good to pass up. I will continue to hope and wait for more.
Bosma17 chapter 6 . 6/17
Please update
please updated more soon when you can
slyKat28 chapter 6 . 6/11
so Good! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for them!
TheWeirdWackyAndWonderful chapter 1 . 6/3
i love this story so much! it's so well thought out and shows the characters on so many levels! amazing! I hope you'll update it someday as it's truly one of my favourite stories ever!
London201516 chapter 4 . 5/28
I love this story, please continue writing. Your writing is phenomenal and than you!
Love It! I can't wait for more!
I know it’s been forever, but please update! This story is amazing and I really want to know what happens!
Zoey24 chapter 4 . 5/15
Aunt Helen and Tony are so cute together. I've absolutely enjoyed reading so much about them. You've done an amazing job.
Raider5000 chapter 6 . 5/13
Update pleeeeaaaaase
Update please
Please don't drop this fic! It's too good!
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »