Reviews for Prank War to End All Prank Wars
Mollienaturerocks chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
So funny!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Hehe, very creative prank. Oooh, Dean's gonna get Sam back good.
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I would love it if they pranked Cas... I liked this chapter. Poor Sammy! D:
Kirabaros chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This was funny. Dean was just plain mean with the clown thing. Sam's was mean but at least Dean didn't cry. It was pretty funny and to involve good ole Gabe. I can see that going very well. Thanks for the laughs.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
That was beautiful *wipes tear from eye*

*snickers* Dean's reaction was so in character and priceless! I'm surprised Sam and Cas ended up hiding behind a tree just out of sight...I thouht they might run to China...guess they couldn't think straight due to fear :) I'm guessing they are not getting those t-shirts now. I got a feeling that Dean is going to get them good now :) you know the saying 'Never mess with a man's car'. :D
Casismyfavorite chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
The perfect prank to get Dean back! I knew he would freak!
Casismyfavorite chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Aww! It was hilarious until Sam started to cry! Of course Dean had to stop the prank- he's too good of a big brother :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ha ha! Cas had an excellent excuse to stare this time!
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
ROFL! 'BAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYY!' Poor Impala stuck in da tree. Dean might love that car a bit too much...
Spacehookerhux chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
HAHA! that was funny! i love the story
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
The bros need to prank Cas. Put angel wings on him when hes zoned out or something and a lil halo! :D Then Cas will get them each back in turn. :3
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
That was priceless! Okay since Dean picked on Sam's worst nightmare it is only fair Sam returns the gesture. Cas does feel guilty and Sam can use that to his advange. Sam needs to get Cas to get Dean in a plane with a joking pilot saying 'don't worry everyone this may be my first time flying but I got my verification on the best online course and watched hundreds of movies' when they hit heavy turbulence.

Again loved it and on to the next battle!
Reader chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was awesome! It's on now! Dean is going to get him good because he has his angel to help him out! Sam better watch out!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I read this, I reread this, then I burst out laughing. XD Please write a sequel; this is too funny! XD
TeamCastiel1997 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012