Reviews for The Cinderella Complex
Galagraphia chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I love how you show that Keeley changes. How she stops playing a role, and it feels like she finally understands who she really is and what she really wants. How she stops being afraid of showing who she is. It's amazing how such a great progress can be seen in such a short story!
Sandtigress chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Perfect ending 3
Sandtigress chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
The walls are coming and the story is almost over, oh no! Eager to see how everything wraps up - she's finally in a place where you just start to hope she might get a really happy ending but there's still all that potential for things to go really, really wrong...
Galagraphia chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I see things get complicated. I wonder what will happen next between her and Thane and Kaidan. And poor Kelly :(
Sandtigress chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Love Keeley's complexities, she has a great depth of character and realistic motivations and struggles. And life always just keeps getting more complicated for poor Shepard...
Sandtigress chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Alas yes, Keeley. That Kaidan is a heartbreaker...he makes even the hardest hearts have the feels! Great job continuing to develop Keeley's personality efficiently and effectively - you get all the message without the unnecessary words!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loving how you bring Keeley's personality out here! Always fascinating to see how Shepard can be viewed in so many ways and still fit perfectly in character!
Galagraphia chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Very moving chapter! And I really enjoy your writing style. I like when Keeley drives parallels between things she knows and things which are alien to her. Especially when Saren finally realizes the horror of his situation, and she understands his pain. And then she sees that even in death he keeps being a tool. This will be the future of the Galaxy, if nobody stops the Reapers.
Galagraphia chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so heartbreaking and a bit unusual. This is not what you expect from an Earthborn Shepard. Still, it's very believable. In the end the pain Keeley is trying to deny is almost palpable. Of course, I'm biased, because the Sole Survivor is my favourite Shepard. :) Anyway, can't wait to read more (as soon as I'm done with work)