Reviews for Natural Selection
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
UmbrataLupus chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Damn it. It does. Stiles's inner Captain America (because Danny is everyone's conscience) is so disappointed in him right now.

Loved it.
Sammy1985 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Interesting, very interesting.
WizardsGirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I LOVE YOUR BRAIN. Just saying. This fic? Fucking BRILLIANT.

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
Alice chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
OMG! I loved this, I absolutely loved this! Utterly amazing! It's kind of weird cause I was watching the Avengers like five minutes before finding this and I really like the fusion, I would really enjoy more of this 'verse, just saying, maybe even hinting a bit ;)

Alice oxo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This is one of the funniest stories i have ever read
Katyakora chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
It is astonishing how well Stiles fits being iron man. This is fantastic
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Awesome
Storylover158 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I'd scream at the top of my lungs about how awesome this story is but... my mom is asleep and I'm fairly certain she would beat me. Great job.
xjneko chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Please write more! A sequel maby? Or possibly another chapter? I love how you write and this AU I like your idea and i was hoping that maby we could see(read) the other characters reactions XP it was really funny something I didn't really expect but I loved it all the same_ keep on writing!
Xjneko
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
So amazing it hurtsssss.
The Secret Bookworm chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Please write a sequel with Stiles actually buying the doggy basket. Pretty please?
Ham chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
One word: smexy. XD lawl but it is just awesome and I love stiles's sarcasm? Or conversation.I don't I can't remember weather he's being sarcastic or just you should definently update maybe in an in 30 min,or 15,but preferably in 5 min.