Reviews for Before I Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
'Always' are only for Castle and Beckett. I am too narrow minded I suppose but can't help it. They are so CUTE together. I watch Castle for the duo and enjoy fanfics immensely where these wonderful couple is involved.
caskettstar chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Ahhhh its soooo good! Please update omg its been like 2 months and I know you're probably busy and stuff but pleaseeee update :D
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Please update soon! I've been reading this since the very start and I love it! There are so many high school fics out there but yours is actually really good. A nice take on the characters and their interactions. I can't wait to read more!
FallenOutTheWindow
Hell-and-bliss chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
seems like Javi doesn't care about Elaina? Lol. Please Esplanie soon !
guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Great idea :) Love the story, can't wait for more :)
ecastle chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Really great job so far, I love all of the characters and the way you've managed to incorporate their styles and habits from the show :) Vic Gates surprised me though (in a good way). I think it's kinda cool the way you're introducing Caskett, too.

Can't wait to read more! :)
thesewallsibuilt chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey! I'm reviewing chapter 1 but I've read the whole story so far. I'd just like to say I love the way it's coming along and I'm so glad I took a chance on reading this one (I usually only read stories with lots of reviews) I am so surprised you dont have many reviews on this one as already this is by far the best high school fic I have read! I love how you are slowly easing Kate and Rick into their attraction rather than making them jump eachother way too early. I also love how you didn't write it so the conversation between the characters is weird (like when the authors write the dialogue awkward and completely unrealistic to what would happen in real life) keep up the great work and the steady pace.. Although I am very excited for Kate and Rick's first kiss! :D
IFON91 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Very good !
coffeeshopcynic chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Okay I'm just going to come out and say it; I'm in love with this chapter.
melindaWRITER chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I love this! I can't wait for more!
detkatebeckett chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Gahhhh I love this! Can't wait for more!
HannahbananaJane chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I love this. For an AU story, the characters aren't OOC like most High School fics. You've written all the characters perfectly and you've written this entire fic so well that I'm fascinated and have to read more... Soon! I like how you used Jordan Shaw and I like her and Kate's interactions with each other. I had just finished watching 'Tick, tick, tick,' and 'Boom' five minutes before I started reading this, so I laughed at the "Only reason I'm still hanging with my clueless parents," she joked, wiggling the iPod. "For the toys." part.
Update soon, I can't wait to read more of this!
ecastle chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I can't wait to read more! Your characters seem to be pretty consistent with the show, which is great :) I love al the little twists you're including too.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Loving this, what a great idea! :D
TonyCastle78 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like where you're going with this story but I have to agree with the other people who've posted reviews: you've got courage to have Castle using the word "always" with anyone besides Beckett. I also like that Gina's jealous about his relationship with Lanie. I never thought of that before. Looking forward to chapter 2.