Reviews for Come Morning Light
DMWinchester chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
*sobbing* Why would you write this! It's painfully beautiful!
TheRealProtector chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well I'm well and truly gone.
I listened to the song while I read this; it was a nice touch. It was a beautiful story, full of emotion. The part about what they would do tomorrow… I don't know exactly what you were trying to do, but I read it as what they would do when they were dead, if there was a heaven and they were to meet there once more.
But yeah. Tears.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
TTnTT why? Why? It was amazing. I cried. ... why? Thank you.

KL08 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Nope. I didn't cry. At all... Just a little. Little too much haha ;) This was amazing !
beccaspad chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
*cries hysterically*
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was certainly angsty. You almost brought tears to my eyes with this.
Becca chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I swear your stories are trying to break my heart...dying a little bit inside. *cries* Brilliant story. *cries* And brilliant writing too!
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and sad, well done.
Call Me Personality chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Okay so 1 I don't leave many reviews so your story is fantastic. 2 I totally balled like a baby and it's hard to make me cry. This was so in depth and awesomely terrible that it just makes you want to fall over and cry. You did a fantastic job with this. You should do a sequel. : like now.
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
o-o I forced my older sister who doesn't even watch sherlock to read this and she started crying... I have no feels left I've read just about every death fic for john i could find on here XD
BJArthur chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
reading this and listening to "Bring Him Home" (Les Miserables) covered by The Piano Guys is like asking to cry. and i did.

- BJ
Aless chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
How sad.

He loves him

Good story
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This hit me really hard and I don't know why, precisely. I rarely become emotional while reading any story, let alone fan fiction. You have a very acute knack for emotional articulation, which is really quite rare and a beautiful writing ability. This is deeply heartbreaking work, and truly, unbelievably, wonderful. Cheers.
reacquaintance chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
"What else will we do tomorrow, Sherlock?"

Loved this, thanks for sharing