Reviews for Alone in the Universe
Svaneaalka chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This fic is so nice :) It's very funny when Deidara teases Itachi always saying Sasuke is cute. Update soon, please!
melchan35 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
AWESOME STORY! truely brilliant! Excellent job! There should be more ItachiXSasuke stories out there. I'm thinking about writing one actually. Great stuff though ! hope you update again soon!
starseeker89 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter!

3'd it.

Julie / Australia
mangamania chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Very very good! I need an update asap!
juju uzamaki chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Omfg what is air!
harmonyopc chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
OK, this is *definitely* in my top 3 favorite ItaSasu fics of all time, and I have read a *lot* of them. Please dear God(s) write another chapter before I burst into flame from anticipation! And thank you for sharing what you have so far. Your characterizations are believable (I also am not the hugest fan of AUs, though I do like some, so this is an especially fun read for me) and the emotions you portray are a joy to experience. More pleeeeeease. Pretty please! I'll even write you something, if you accept bribes! :)
lermia chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
cant wait for update
Xaphrielle chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
OuO more please. oh god...that was so awesome! / i can't wait to see the next chapter!
Zero176085 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Hahahaha! I like sexy Itachi! He's so fucking funny!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
That was incredibly sexy! Wonder if Itachi will remember in the morning *grins* Excited to find out!
i dont caaare chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
X3 oh my gawd u must update like asap! i am so excited to see what will happen in the next chapter ;3 yaaaaaaay for fanfics!
blisblop chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This is pretty cute.I agree with your rant, absolutely, it's almost like haters are writing them to be a .Not all but jazz...never did groove on GbH and humiliation as sexy and I've worked in dungeons as a switch.
icefireSpirit Wolf chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Soooooo good so far, keep it up!
Zero176085 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Hot!
Hells New Assassin chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME
Can't wait for the next chapter
Please update soon