Reviews for Unbroken
bighead-a.k.a.-Lexie chapter 26 . 5/18
OMG. This is one of the best Kaka/Saku stories I have ever read. Absolutely loved it.
Trixery chapter 26 . 5/11
loved it!
I just stumbled onto this story and am so happy I did! You are an incredible write with a wonderful imagination. I loved all of it! Every second. Thank you for creating this 3
NarikoSarutobi chapter 1 . 4/18
I just finished...and wow! this is the best story I have ever read on here ! so many emotions T.T
NarikoSarutobi chapter 15 . 4/18
Hahaha chapter 15 having a twilight moment haha
blusaphyr chapter 26 . 4/11
I actually don't know where to start but I guess thank you for this wonderful story. I loved how you owned Rin giving her a background to know her better despite the fact that the last name is different from Kishimoto, I cringed everytime others uses Inuzuka as her last name, and I was like "Kiba and her are not related!" But yours was very believable that the way Rin perished led me to forget what really happened for a few seconds. I liked how you incorporated the recent events during the time you were writing this to make it more believable and that I forgot this never happened.
The time travel plot helped me see a very believable way why it was forbidden in the first place and why they were that way in the manga. I always have what ifs whenever I see an interaction with Kakashi and Sakura whether it was in the manga or in the anime this one gave answer to my unanswered questions. The emotions were fricking real that I cried and laughed and screamed at my phone in the middle of the night, as I finished it I realized I actually like this fanon couple more than the canon one. This one definitely will be on my faves Thank you once again.
Demonea chapter 1 . 4/10
I'm a few chapters from finishing, but I have to let you know that this story of yours has kept me awake for the past few nights. I'm a mother to a small son and nights are my only "freetime", and I spend them writing and reading fanfiction. This is the first time in my whole life that a story has kept me from sleeping until the small hours because I've just kept on wanting to read more, only to wake up 8am to my son pulling at my hair and demanding attention from his zombiemother. So I'm blaming you, for making this brilliant story and letting me only get 3 hours of sleep every night. I've also fallen in love with you and your imagination. Not even mentioning your writing skills. You, my dear, are a real writer. I'll get back to reading the story now, which I interrupted only to write this review in the first place, and see how this all escalates. Thank you for existing.
CindykunnlO chapter 26 . 3/16
Goodness, wow. I just finished your story and it was great, so far one of the best KakuSaku fics I've ever read. I loved the little details that you tied into the story such as where Naruto's love for Ramen Ichiraku came from, as well as Kakashi's love for Icha Icha. And how realistic the story was when Sakura returned to the present and not only noticed her impact but also Kakashi's view of the relationship, though you had me a bit worried. Gods and bringing Ryou back was the icing on the cake, really tied it together. Awesome fic I loved it, especially glad they got to have a happy ending. Thank you for writing this beautifully heart-wrenching story.
Blue chapter 26 . 3/4
I LOVE IT 3
Cheesypizza712 chapter 26 . 2/22
I am in love with this story. I just discovered it two days ago, and can say this is by far my favorite kakasaku book. Thank you for writing it
snowfloks chapter 26 . 2/16
Beautiful... My heart's clenching in melancholic happiness ️
Love this chapter 26 . 2/4
I found a Tumblr blog with a bunch of Kakasaku fanfics on it, this being one of them. Of all the ones ones I've read, this is my favorite by far; it's going to be a VERY tough one to beat. I love how you made your own original characters and made them important to the plot (namely Rin's family) without letting them overpower the main ones, and I thought it was really cool that you switched "inu" with "neko", it's quite a good idea and I'm surprised that there isn't actually a clan like that that's been shown in the series (unless I'm just forgetting? Either way it's cool). I also like that you included younger versions of characters that died in canon, even if they didn't interact much. It's not hard to tell that you put a lot of thought and effort into this, and the little "things you should know" sections gave it a personal touch, which was refreshing. You are a very talented writer and although I haven't checked to see if you have anymore fics, I kinda hope you do lol. I feel like its also super rare that fics this good get finished, so when I was done reading it I was so relieved that it had a (happy!) ending. Thank you so much!

P.S. For some reason the entire time I thought that Sakura would get pregnant in the past and then travel to the future mere days after and have to explain everything, but I like your ending much better! :)
shadow miko chapter 26 . 1/29
Great story I love time travel fics :D
bunny chan chapter 26 . 1/26
gah! i love it haha what a unique fic
Avyy chapter 26 . 1/24
This made me cry but it was worth it. Beautiful story. I lived everything about it
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »