Reviews for Unbroken
Nad19 chapter 4 . 4/19
i am pretty sure Rin was not even 17 when she died, is this AU i wonder?
HisokasAceOfHearts chapter 9 . 3/20
oh dear sweet naruto
kimuradeborah chapter 17 . 2/27
That was hot.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 2/20
naisuuu~
I just found this fic. And holy shit. What did you do to me?
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 26 . 12/15/2020
Dammit it’s just as dope and emotional as I remember it being and I can’t wait until I forget it enough to reread it
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 25 . 12/15/2020
All in favor of Kakashi getting a good kick to the balls say “aye”
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 19 . 12/15/2020
2012, my god.

Too bad the world didn’t end, eh?
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 16 . 12/15/2020
Oh honey just cause it’s the northern hemisphere doesn’t mean it’s not hot enough to melt your skin off
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 15 . 12/15/2020
Goddamnit I hate it when I’m right about stuff like this
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 11 . 12/15/2020
Why do I have a bad feeling about Rin? It’s been so, so long since I read this last, but I feel like this is the mission where Rin dies. It would make sense for Sakura, too; she’d be free to pursue things with Kakashi without the guilt of hurting her friend, and on top of that, there’s the comfort aspect her and Kakashi would have... but I’m really hoping I’m wrong there.
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
Reading about Sakura’s thoughts of how hot Kakashi is just makes me think, “yeah, I remember being eighteen.”
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 4 . 12/15/2020
You know it’s an early 2010s fic when you see the word “orbs” and you know what I am still into it
imnotoverlyobsessive chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
Okay I know it’s been a long time since you posted anything so you probably won’t see this but imma explain it anyway because it bugs me.

Its and it’s are veeeery different and importantly so. It’s is a contraction for “it is”, of course, but its is a possessive pronoun, like hers or theirs. So when you want to say “it is”, use it’s, but if you want to use a possessive pronoun (in place of saying Kahona’s, for example), use its.

Other than that, this story is just as good as I remember it being, though I have now surpassed the age of the author when it was written and I was merely a teenager during my first read.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2020
Please delete kagomeLove2‘s comment! The bad spelling and grammar make me sick!
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »