Reviews for Unbroken
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 26 . 9/27
I am now happy. This along with Better man are now my two most favourite favourite stories ever!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 25 . 9/27
im screaming on the inside and i wanna jump off a cliff
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 24 . 9/27
Read on you trash me yes...
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 23 . 9/27
And I carry on to the next chapter! not even a cliffy i just can't stop... (can't stop me now cause I'm having good time- having a good time) (Also before I forget- OZI OZI OZI!)
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 22 . 9/27
I was gonna go to sleep when i finished this chappy but noooooo! Bloody good story and my stupid inability to stop when I need too.
Ninabear05 chapter 26 . 9/11
I'm very tardy to the party but I had to tell you what an amazing job you did with this story. Seriously, it's just beautiful. I never read a time-traveling kakasaku fanfic before,(and I have a feeling they've all been ruined for me now bc I'll be comparing them to yours) but I just love how they fell in love at the same age and he WAITED all that time for her. And I love how I could see things fall into place (naruto's love for ramen, kashi's love of icha icha.) My heart didn't need all that turbulence at the end but you made it work and I'm happy (though, I could have used more fluff) anyway, thanks for writing this awesome awesome fic. I'll have good dreams about it tonight :*
hiwaii099 chapter 1 . 9/8
ehhh... - odia el kakasaku pero le gusto el comienzo y lo seguira.
xD te daria una medalla si tu fic hace que me llegue a gustar esta pareja!
psd: me gusta tu forma de escribir! *3*
DelinkersWithFire chapter 26 . 9/1
oh my god yes.
Lovin'MyBooks chapter 26 . 8/19
That was so sad near the end and then I was almost screaming at the screen with excitement when Kakashi made it just in time to stop Sakura losing her memories...great story
A fan chapter 2 . 8/15
I'm very intrigued by the story! I'm gonna continue reading this!
Gwenniarose chapter 26 . 8/8
WHEW! That was close. Almost as close as Baz Lurman's Romeo Juliet with the note. ahhh wow that was greatAmazing story and everything was well integrated.
Gwenniarose chapter 11 . 8/8
I think we all know why Kakashi ran to take a shower
Gwenniarose chapter 9 . 8/8
AHHHHHHH im freaking out right now! Narutooooo and this would totally explain his crush on Sakura later but omg!
Gwenniarose chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm intrigued
uhhno chapter 26 . 8/4
Just finished reading this masterpiece the second time. it's unusual for me to do so. this is very well written, minus a few minor mistakes that can be easily ignored, and the plot was magnificent. I hope you have another story like this planned. good luck in your future stories.
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »