Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 9/24
Awesome story!
bksniper1 chapter 6 . 8/28
RalitsaR chapter 6 . 8/2
This was so amazing! The ending had me in happy tears. I can't believe how many people love this beautiful anime Naruto and still to this day, 3 years after it has ended, I still crave more and find the perfect stories in fanfiction :) Thank you so much for writing this, I can see that you really do have passion and love for what you write, I'm gonna check out your other stories and see if there something else that I might fall in love with. Thank you so, so much and Good Job!
Verowak chapter 6 . 7/6
Absolutely amazing story! I love the fact that people died (sounds cruel but it's a shinobi world, people usually die lol) in a way that makes sense and isnt an asspull.
Maso Neko-chan chapter 2 . 6/27
Your writing is impecable
Maso Neko-chan chapter 1 . 6/27
WOW THIS IS REALLLLLLY GOOD
Akira Desuuu chapter 6 . 6/3
Managed to read the whole story and it was a great story. There is however something still unaccounted for. What ever was orochimaru doing? Is sasuke married and have children with Anko? Why didnt Sakura bring Ino back with edo tensei? What happened to all the other characters?
Nellyqt chapter 6 . 5/14
Oh hod, I'm such a crybaby.. Amazing story
This was amazing.
Mikky chapter 1 . 4/12
A good story. It kept me hooked on for the day. Thank you for sharing
Mikky chapter 1 . 4/12
A wonderful start! I'm surely reading all this story because it's one of the ones that make Sakura a better and believable ninja. I think I like where this is heading!
Avap15 chapter 6 . 4/3
Thankyou so much for writing this story!
From the very beginning I knew it was going to be amazing the context and detail put into this is fantastic, I can't tell you how much I laughed, cried and found myself thinking about what I would do, the ending did it for me I cried so much I didn't want it to end thankyou so much for letting me experience this feeling!
Nunu212 chapter 6 . 3/24
Omg that was a beautiful story.
This was... There aren't even words. Very rarely does a fic make me cry, and this one wrecked me. In a beautiful way. Thank you so much for creating this gorgeous piece of litterateur. I don't know if you even get on this site anymore, but this literally changed my life. You are a beautiful person, and I thank God, your mother and father, the sky the wing and the earth that you were born. Again, thank you thank you thank you!
Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/23
A wonderful story! I absolutely loved it!