Reviews for Out of the Darkness
hermonine chapter 6 . 5/19
Great story!
QUACK3RS chapter 2 . 5/10
Liked how you ended this chapter
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 5/10
Loved the genin years!
QUACK3RS chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm unsure why there aren't more reviews for this story! Loved your creative take on this canon AU. Really enjoyed reading a non-cardboard version of Sakura. Can't wait to read more of ur fics
Fahdza chapter 4 . 4/27
Oh, shit. OH, SHIT!
Fahdza chapter 2 . 4/27
I love how long the chapters are.
Maddy chapter 6 . 4/10
I like the unnamed one.
Pepike chapter 6 . 3/27
This story is just perfect! The best Sakura centric story ever. Sorry I'm so overwhelmed I can't find the words
Nemo122 chapter 4 . 3/8
I really like the ideas the story has but for me I just feel like Sakura progressed too quickly. What I love about Sakura is how hard she had to work to become strong, but every other thing she tried she got on the first go and I just couldn't finish the story.
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 6 . 1/8
this was amazing! if it was for work or sleep I would have read this in one day.
nichiral3 chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
This was totally amazing; very well written, you did amazing job on Sakura.. It was a pleasure to read your story. I hope everything is going well with you and you are back again soon with more Sakura center story because you do it well; And if Itachi is there.. well..
loveitasakuxx chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
I don't know how long it's been, a couple of years maybe or more since I first read this. Can't believe I re-read the whole fiction again and still remembered most of the scenes.

I can never get bored of this story. Loved it and still loves it.

Wish you will write few more fictions of itasaku or any other.
Hope to hear from you soon. :)
ElsaSama chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
I'm crying! I love absolutely loved this.
passanger chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
Nice ending. Thank you.
passanger chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I liked the fast pace of this story. It's only the first chapter and the exam is already finished (many stories don't even last that far before mysteriously dying). I also like that this Sakura isn't content to stay a damsel and does something about her faults.

I don't like so much the fact that it looks more like an outline than a story (a bit too much telling and not enough showing). I get that if there was less telling, the story would probably be trice as long, but it still feels like the events happen and pass without any build-up or time to register them. Not to mention all those numerous plot holes. Like that scene where Sakura cuts her hair. How did Dosu even grab it - wasn't he immobilized by a justu at the time? How did he even reach her hair, and if he somehow got free, why not grab for her ankles or some vital spot instead? What was her reaction to this? An enemy just tried to kill her and forced her to sacrifice her precious hair - is she sad? Angry? Did she retaliate? The scene then abruptly changes. She later fights Dosu again but it seems like that event didn't even happen. Her hair or any meaning that that event could have had is not brought up again.

I know I'm making a big deal out of a minor detail. It's just that this isn't the only thing that doesn't make sense. Like, how did a ninja of Sasuke's skill get mysteriously bitten by a snake at such a convenient time? How does Sakura 'of the minuscule chakra reserves' have enough chakra to fight all day, then throw around jutsu, and then repeat it again the next day and the day after that, without even getting a good night's sleep? Or, why would so many ninja sacrifice precious time out of their busy schedules and team training to train some no-name civilian-born genin, and not ask anything in return? And not one of them objected to this intrusion, not even when continuing to train her would be detrimental to their own teammates success?

Sorry for ranting. I actually like the plot and the premise, they are very captivating.