Reviews for Out of the Darkness
angelofdestiny16 chapter 6 . 9/19
Wow! This is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! It's really well-written and has good pacing. You're good!
Sibrael chapter 6 . 8/30
Great story! I've been up all night rereading this. The chapter lengths are quite impressive.

The criticism I will make is that I felt that the epilogue shouldn't have just been about babies, how long they live and the Kyuubi. In fact I didn't need or really want to know about anything in the epilogue. I feel that the epilogue should be about tying off lose ends, concluding what the story was about and bringing emotional closure to the audience. This story wasn't about Sakura's relationship with Itachi or the Kyuubi which is why I feel the epilogue should have been about the end of the Akatsuki, perhaps the peace that's followed and Sakura feeling content about her growth as a ninja. The circle of life style epilogue of this story doesn't really do the hard work you put into the rest of the story justice.
Secluded yet social chapter 6 . 8/19
Wow, just, wow. That was amazing! The story was incredibly well written and I absolutely love it! It's easily my favourite ff I've read and it is well deserving of being called that!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/25
COCO-HIME chapter 6 . 5/15
Its funny. Im sitting in my room reading this amazing fan fiction that is now my #1 favourite fanfic that i have ever read, at 4:23 am. I loved it. My heart sadly dropped at the end of the fanfic when they die from old age, but thats life. I found this fan fiction to be a perfect balance of a bad ass Sakura-San with awesome power but yet also a reasonable amount. So to say you did a great job on this fan fiction would be an understatement. I do not cry easily, and in this last chapter and a few other spots in the story i had cried. Also the amount of times my heart swelled with pride for sakura or did backflips from the cute brother sister role Sakura-san and Shikamaru-San had were so cute. But I'm really happy with the final goodbye you had Ino-san take part in. Usually people who write off Ino-san in some of the fanfics that include sakura as their main character, are quite rude about it and have her appear quite useless and rude. I think her death was a bittersweet make up between the two females and i loved it. All in all you have my praise. Thank you so much for the breath taking story! I know for a fact that i will never forget it!
AnimaAmore chapter 6 . 5/8
This was such a long story… not that I'm complaining, I love those. But massive chapter after massive chapter… I don't know how you did it. It was beyond great.

Thanks for sharing!
Sook03 chapter 4 . 5/4
Oh my. Sakura has accomplished so much so quickly. Good for her.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 5/4
Ohmigod. Her bounty is 8 times greater. My goodness.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 5/4
Poor girl. She certainly came out on top though. Clever , clever girl!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/4
Ohmigod. Sakura is so cool. She's a water bender.
Orionsstar chapter 1 . 4/4
The story is interestinh thought it seems more narrative than anything, sadly - I'm hoping you've noticed- this Sakura is too much of a Marysue. It's fun at times but it kind of got to be too much and then the authors note asking if the reader wanter her to be Hokage? Yeah, that was just as much as any sane reader cam tolerate. Sorry. Your writing isn't bad, your Marysue character is. But that's just me. I'm sure other enjoy reading a character who can acomplish mostly everything in a span of days or weeks when it took years for others.
Pixiecropse chapter 6 . 3/16
omg this story was great and has brought me to tears i am actually crying
Wow! I can't even count how many times I've reread this story on two hands, it's just that good. I'm really surprised that this masterpiece doesn't have more reviews. There's worse stories with more! You deserve a lot more recognition. I really enjoyed this story and will surely read it again soon. It's just one of those fanfictions that never leave you.
Indecisive Bob chapter 6 . 1/20
This was an excellent story! I found it funny how Danzo inadvertently made Sakura into a much scarier person than she actually was. When she got the "Flee on Sight" order in the Bingo Books? Priceless, especially since she wasn't even ANBU level at that time. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 1/19
Interesting story so far. Though, I have to ask: Do you have some sort of aversion to killing characters off? The Uchiha Massacre just flat out didn't occur, which in itself is absurdly AU, especially as there seems to be no explanation for it as well. In addition, you kept Hayate alive. Why? No reason given. Don't get me wrong, it's not really bad, per se, that you've made these changes, but it's a little bit odd simply because of the lack of explanation given. Then again, just calling the story AU technically covers any changes... Meh.