Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/25
cool.
COCO-HIME chapter 6 . 5/15
Its funny. Im sitting in my room reading this amazing fan fiction that is now my #1 favourite fanfic that i have ever read, at 4:23 am. I loved it. My heart sadly dropped at the end of the fanfic when they die from old age, but thats life. I found this fan fiction to be a perfect balance of a bad ass Sakura-San with awesome power but yet also a reasonable amount. So to say you did a great job on this fan fiction would be an understatement. I do not cry easily, and in this last chapter and a few other spots in the story i had cried. Also the amount of times my heart swelled with pride for sakura or did backflips from the cute brother sister role Sakura-san and Shikamaru-San had were so cute. But I'm really happy with the final goodbye you had Ino-san take part in. Usually people who write off Ino-san in some of the fanfics that include sakura as their main character, are quite rude about it and have her appear quite useless and rude. I think her death was a bittersweet make up between the two females and i loved it. All in all you have my praise. Thank you so much for the breath taking story! I know for a fact that i will never forget it!
AnimaAmore chapter 6 . 5/8
This was such a long story… not that I'm complaining, I love those. But massive chapter after massive chapter… I don't know how you did it. It was beyond great.

Thanks for sharing!
Sook03 chapter 4 . 5/4
Oh my. Sakura has accomplished so much so quickly. Good for her.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 5/4
Ohmigod. Her bounty is 8 times greater. My goodness.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 5/4
Poor girl. She certainly came out on top though. Clever , clever girl!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/4
Ohmigod. Sakura is so cool. She's a water bender.
Orionsstar chapter 1 . 4/4
The story is interestinh thought it seems more narrative than anything, sadly - I'm hoping you've noticed- this Sakura is too much of a Marysue. It's fun at times but it kind of got to be too much and then the authors note asking if the reader wanter her to be Hokage? Yeah, that was just as much as any sane reader cam tolerate. Sorry. Your writing isn't bad, your Marysue character is. But that's just me. I'm sure other enjoy reading a character who can acomplish mostly everything in a span of days or weeks when it took years for others.
Pixiecropse chapter 6 . 3/16
omg this story was great and has brought me to tears i am actually crying
Wow! I can't even count how many times I've reread this story on two hands, it's just that good. I'm really surprised that this masterpiece doesn't have more reviews. There's worse stories with more! You deserve a lot more recognition. I really enjoyed this story and will surely read it again soon. It's just one of those fanfictions that never leave you.
Indecisive Bob chapter 6 . 1/20
This was an excellent story! I found it funny how Danzo inadvertently made Sakura into a much scarier person than she actually was. When she got the "Flee on Sight" order in the Bingo Books? Priceless, especially since she wasn't even ANBU level at that time. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 1/19
Interesting story so far. Though, I have to ask: Do you have some sort of aversion to killing characters off? The Uchiha Massacre just flat out didn't occur, which in itself is absurdly AU, especially as there seems to be no explanation for it as well. In addition, you kept Hayate alive. Why? No reason given. Don't get me wrong, it's not really bad, per se, that you've made these changes, but it's a little bit odd simply because of the lack of explanation given. Then again, just calling the story AU technically covers any changes... Meh.
Kane...money uchia...what a creat7ve name...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I do believe I read this before, still as amazing, took me on the best journey.
Thank you so much.
Number three, you already have your characters set up for the most part.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Hey, so first off I want to say that I really enjoyed reading this. Thought that the progression of chapters one through four were very good, and that while it somewhat mirrored cannon, you had some very nice original ideas. The character development was good, and the character interaction was enjoyable. All this being said, there were some problems that I noticed.

The first thing, and probably the smallest thing, is that I think you should have gone back and re-read your chapters to pick up spelling errors, dropped letters, and other small grammatical errors. Not a huge issue, but it was definitely something I noticed throughout the story.

The rest of the issue's I have are with plot.

1. You never explained why the Uchiha were still alive, and this was a big issue for me throughout the story because it directly relates to Sasuke's attitude. Without his family being wiped out and being mentally assaulted by his brother, Sasuke had no reason to be so uptight and arrogant throughout the story. From all the information we are given, he was a very happy and friendly child before his clan was killed off.

2. While I thought chapters 1-4 were very well paced, starting from Pein destroying the Leaf Village, the whole pacing of the story felt really off. In chapters 1-4, you told the story as if the reader was unfamiliar with the Naruto verse for the most part. It flowed like a real story and was well written. As soon as you get to the war, it all fell apart. You started writing as if people knew what was going on (and while most probably do, it just doesn't read well at all when you write like that). On top of that, it felt as if you were writing bullet points or facts, instead of having the characters tell the story though actions and dialogues. Even the fight with the Hokage's in the desert felt anti-climactic. It felt as if you were trying to cram too much into one event too quickly.

3. Jaraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade were given the title of "Sannin" by Hanzo the Salamander (his title, because his summon was a big Salamander). He was known as one of the most powerful ninja around. They fought him and he was so impressed that he gave them the title "Sannin". As in "San-nin" or "three ninja". It's a title, just for them. "Ninja" who use natural energy in the show are using a technique called "Senjutsu". As such, the title for them is a combination of "Senjutsu" and "Ninja", "Sen-nin". Throughout the entire story, you referred to the title "Sannin" as if it meant sage. Just wanted to point out that "Sannin" is a title for the three students of the Third Hokage, not obtainable by anyone else, and that "Sennin" basically means Sage Ninja. Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind.