Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
sakura s a fuxkin idiot. underestimating danzo
GlassGirlCeci chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Oh, yes! Excellent opening chapter! It's so gratifying to read Sakura beginning to advance her skills earlier. Her determination is not wasted, she's actually improving AND being useful during battles, instead of her teammates always finishing it for her. I only wish the chapters were split up a bit for convenience, but it's okay. A great read so far!
GotNoName123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Oh no...She'll be safe right? Cause there's 2 chapters left and it's a two parter meaning she wins with a little i can't find the word but it would be awesome
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN! Maybe she should hand in her own 'head'
GotNoName123 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
I don't know how to react to this story, it's so pure and amazing and just gold! I can't, i just can't. let me leave with inner peace please
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This is such an awesome story and with just 6 long loooong chapters make it even more amazing
Aqualys chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
This story is awesome! Thank you for sharing it. I have the feeling that this is what Sakura should have been in the manga and anime.
sweetysm chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
That. was. brilliant! Seriously, it was perfect! Thank you soo much for writing this, I enjoyed it a lot (if my gushing so far wasn't sign enough) and I am going straight to your gallery for more 3
excellent work! :)
MissLL chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
I really loved this
Mo-Freakin chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
When Shikamaru said he wasn't about to lose to a girl I imagined this...
Sakura walks over to Ino and asks "Kick his ass?" and Ino's like "Oh, yeah."
Ino: "Tag team?"
Sakura: "Count me in!" "I've got a jutsu that will bury him underground except for his head. We can put makeup on his face!"
Ino: "I can get my hands on a really nice drug. we can prick his cheek with it and once he's asleep we'll unbury him and dress him up in a nice kimono and take pictures."
Sakura: "Blackmail...nice"
Breana.G.Rodriguez chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Your story is an amazing one, it is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You are a fantastic writer, this story is just so amazing and you are so talented and creative. Don't ever stop writing you are to good to stop.
Mi-chan chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
I find it funny that author-chan never mentions sasuke at all XD
stephanietaylor20041 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Exquisite.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Those line breaks are such spoilers.
xxmidnight'slovexx chapter 6 . 6/23/2016